eight

(rape/non-con attempt)

everyone minus hoseok was in the living room watching finding nemo, kookie's choice. the little alpha sat between namjoon and jin, being fed popcorn and making comments every so often. i was between the other two omegas, all of us cuddled up.

suddenly i felt a sharp pain run down my spine. i clung to jimin and whined, the pain getting worse. namjoon sensed something was wrong and came towards me. "hyung, what's wrong?"

i just wanted my alpha, i needed his arms around me. i've been told this is what heat is like, pain and craving for your mate, yet it wasn't a sexual need. i don't want his knot, i want to cuddle with him and watch movies. but why did it hurt? "joonie, hurts.. need alpha, please.." namjoon grabbed his phone and immediately dialed hoseok.

(3rd person p.o.v)

yoongi was finally feeling some of the mate pull, wether it be because of his 'heat' or not.

hoseok growled when he heard namjoon's voice over the phone, his wolf coming out. telling namjoon he'd be right there, hoseok quickly locked the studio and drove home, all whilst craving his small omega.

meanwhile, yoongi had moved into hoseok's bed and was crying into the sheets. he was scared, nobody knew what was happening.

when hoseok arrived home, he threw open the front door and ran towards his room, not even bothering to shut it. he smelled the amazing scent of his mate, cherry blossoms and rain.

yoongi felt hoseok's presence and called out, "hobi, don't know what's happening.." he said in distress.

"it's heat, omega. dumb dud doesn't even know what heat is." yoongi realize hobi wasn't here, he was dealing with seokie.

"alpha, i don't thing it's h-heat. i'm not horny, just need cuddles.. hug me alpha.." he cried out. "no, dumb omega needs my knot!" the angry alpha said, nearing the panicking boy.

the boy shouted when the alpha reached him, hoseok attempting to yank the boy towards him. "come on, let alpha help his pet."

in that moment, yoongi felt like an object. the alpha didn't refer to him as 'mate' or 'omega', he called him pet. yoongi felt tears spring to his eyes while hoseok attempted to manhandle him.

"n-namjoon! help me!" he cried for the other alpha. hoseok didn't like that, smacking the boy across the face. "dumb bitch, your alpha is here. how dare you call for another alpha, you fucking whore" he roared.

just as he was about to unbutton his pants, namjoon walked into the room and gave hoseok a warning growl. hoseok bared his teeth at the competing alpha. "fuck off, he's my mate!"

"and you're fucking raping him, hoseok! give me him, now." hoseok had trouble denying his pack alpha, yet he wasn't ready to give up his mate. "never."