six

i kept what kookie said in the back of my mind all day. eventually most of us woke up and seokjin made breakfast.

"yoongi, can i speak to you for a second?" he asked. "one sec hyung,"

i ventured into the kitchen where i found the man making food, he was dressed in a white button down that was probably namjoon's and some pink boxers. namjoon was hugging him from behind, peppering little kisses along his neck.

"could you go wake hoseok for me?" he sounded desperate, "okay hyung." i said with a smile.

walking up the stairs, i noticed photos hanging on the walls. there was one of hoseok, he had the biggest smile on his face. he seemed to be building a sand castle at the beach. it seemed like a recent photo, but who knows.

when i reaches the door a knocked twice quietly. a little what was heard. "um.. it's yoongi, may i come in, alpha?" and a mhm was his final reply.

pushing open the door, i wasn't expecting to see him smiling. "c' mere baby," he smiled warmly. i approached him cautiously, but when i was within arms reach he pulled me down onto the bed to cuddle with me.

"was i mean yesterday?" yes. "no a-alpha" he sighed. "baby, i can tell when you're lying, we're mates remember?"

"you weren't mean per say, you were saying the same stuff that my old pack used to say." he immediately started whispering apologies, burying his face into my neck. "kookie also told me that 'seokie calls him a dud alpha', what's that about?" i question, trying to take advantage of this new side of hoseok.

"i'm not always 'seokie', but seokie is an asshole. only jungkook can call him that, and he might let you too cuz you're our mate and all." he kinda started rambling at the end, assumingly out of nervousness.

"why do you refer to 'seokie' as another person?" he sighed sadly, "seokie is my wolf, he prefers to go by jay but everyone calls him hoseok and he gets angry. i have trouble controlling him, the second i felt the mate pull he forces himself out. you met jay that day. i'm hoseok, or hobi, or your hope!" he got excited at the end. "also, jay demands being called alpha. he hurts people who don't. he even tried to hurt namjoon, a higher rank alpha than him."

"but does hobi wanna be called alpha too?" i said, running my fingers through the man's firey red hair. he shook his head. "nuh uh, i don't like using my status against people or to get what i want."

what's with the alphas in this pack? i haven't seen the pack alpha be dominant once, kookie is a little, and hobi is the softest man alive.

"well i was sent to wake you for breakfast, but i don't wanna get up. i just wanna cuddle." he hummed in reply, pulling me closer into his warm chest as we both fell back asleep.

i awoke in hobi's bed, yet there was no sign of the man. i got up to walk to the door when a growl was heard. "where do you thing you're going, omega?"

i sharply inhaled. jay was here. i assumes he was in the bathroom or something. i tried to reply in a way that wouldn't make him angry, he was already terrifying enough. "i was looking for you, my alpha. i missed you." i smiled and walked over to him to give him a hug.

i saw him smile, but it wasn't like hobi, hobi's smile is happy, it's heart shaped. his smile can light up the darkest of days, but jay's was the opposite. he had a sinister twist to it, his eyes were filled with something i couldn't decipher.

"oh, the dud omega is finally warming up to his alpha."