three

"so you obviously know the living room and kitchen, let's head upstairs and show the bedrooms, okay?"

"okay hyung." i say, kind of nervous. seokjin quickly notices and reassured me that they're all nice.

we climbed the stairs and seokjin started showing me rooms. first door was the bathroom, second was the nest. "we have a nest for when we need more comfort from the pack" he explained, "the scents of everyone calms us, did you have that at your old pack?"

"yeah, but i wasn't ever allowed in. they said that duds didn't belong in the nest." i muttered.

"oh baby, you aren't a dud. you just haven't met your wolf yet, i'm sure you'll meet them one day." his words made me feel a little better.

we walked a little further and he opened another door, "hey, i got someone to introduce to y'all."

i was pulled into the room and met with three beautiful men. the first was tall and had a dominating aura, definitely an alpha. he had black hair pushed back to show his forehead and dark brown eyes. the next was also tall, same height as the alpha, yet he was so soft. he had light grey hair with blue omega eyes shining bright. finally, the one my size, maybe a little taller. he had the cutest chubby cheeks, fluffy pink hair, and blue omega eyes, just like me and the other tall omega. they all smiled.

"joonie found him, a rouge omega. he was kicked out because he never met his wolf. he's ours now." the beta stated, pride in his voice when he claimed me as theirs.

the pink haired omega ran up to me, "hi! i'm jimin, you're really pretty. what's your name?" he questioned excitedly.

"min yoongi." his eyes lit up "that name is so pretty! i like you."

"minnie, let tae talk." the alpha commanded, getting a small mkay alpha in reply.

the tall boy walked up to me shyly, trying to curl in on himself, "my names taehyung, minnie is right, you're really pretty." he mumbled while blushing.

my face turned a rosy color, "nice to meet you, please take care of me."

jimin started to say something but was cut off by the alpha. "my names jungkook, nice to meet you, omega."

it was kind of like he was trying to show his power, make me submit. as much as i wanted to, i didn't. i turned to seokjin and waited for him to speak. "okay yoongi lets go meet hoseok."

i waved at the omegas, not making eye contact with jungkook as i walked out. we went down a few more doors when we arrived at one.

"okay, so he may seem cold. he also looks pretty intimidating, but once he warms up to you he's a sweetheart." seokjin informed me.

he knocked and got a go away in reply. "jay let me in, i have someone to introduce to you." a groan was heard and the door was opened.

there stood a tall alpha, terrifying aura. unlike jungkook, i couldn't even fight my submission. i immediately barred my neck and looked down. "this is yoongi, namjoon found him in our territory. a rouge omega. he belongs to bangtan now."

i got a good look at him, fiery red hair catching my eyes. his eyes were also red, i guess he really was trying to dominate me. his tattoos were my next focus. two sleeves, symbols of wolves and what i assumes to be the pack crest. "omega."

my eyes snapped up, "y-yes al-alpha?" he used his alpha voice on me. i was shaking, my body has never reacted to an alpha this way.

"come." he commanded.

i walked up to him, seokjin quietly excusing himself. when i was close enough, i was yanked into the alphas arms. "did namjoon touch you?"

what the hell did he mean by touch? "yes a-alpha, he gave me a piggy back ride t-to the pack house."

he growled. "no more. none. no alpha touches you but me. understand, omega?" i nodded but asked, "w-why alpha?"

"you dare question your alpha? your alpha mate? stupid omega." my heart stopped, "m-mate?"

he shoved his head into my neck and growled, "you can't feel it? wow. you really are a dud omega huh."