five

when i awoke i was trapped in strong arms. whoever it was smelled good, like dark chocolate and oak. . a calming scent really. i tried to get out of the arms encasing me, but a whine and a stay with me was all that it took for me to lay down, turning to face the strong-armed man.

i was definitely not expecting jungkook when i turned. he looked at me and mumbled, "hi yoonie, sorry i was a meanie yesterday. sometimes big kookie is scary."

why was he referring to himself as 'kookie'? and why is he talking all childish? "kookie, are you a little?" the alpha nodded. "everyone is so mean to me, they say kookie is a dud alpha because he soft and not strong. kookie not a dud alpha, right yoonie?" he whimpered.

"of course not kookie, you're one of the best alphas i've ever seen! jimin and tae love you lots, i know that for a fact. i may have only known you for a day, but i can tell that you are a sweet alpha, okay hun?" it felt weird, an omega babying an alpha. usually the omega in said situation would be hit or kicked or something.

i felt rustling behind me, "oh! h-hi yoongi.." tae said shyly. "good morning tae tae," i smiled back "guess who met kookie?"

taehyung's face dropped. "p-please don't h-hate him, yoongi-hyung." he begged, blue eyes filling with tears.

"oh no tae, he's adorable. i felt the need to protect him." it was weird, an omega protecting an alpha, a scary alpha at that. "us too, me and minnie." i smiled at him and looked around, jungkook was next to me, taehyung and jimin cuddling on his other side. on the other side of the bed was namjoon, seokjin, and hoseok. namjoon was curled into hoseok's chest while seokjin cuddled the other side of namjoon. it was cute, the pack alpha curled into his packmate's chest.

jungkook noticed my staring, "yoonie? do you like hobi?" i stared at him confused, "who's hobi, hun?"

he giggled and brought his face near my ear, "hoseokie, he's the big dumb guy who likes you, silly butt." he whispered into my ear. i let out a soft aww and let him curl into my chest. i gave him a half nod.

suddenly i felt something up against my next, jungkook was scenting me. "um, kookie?" i got a hum in reply, "i don't think hoseok will like this. he doesn't like me with other alphas i noticed." tears welled up in the boys eyes, and as if scripted, jimin woke up and pulled the alpha towards him.

"what's wrong kookie? where's my happy alpha?" he asked, "can't scent yoonie cuz seokie doesn't want any alphas to touch him. but it's not fair," he whined, "yoonie is too pretty n i just wanna scent him n make him smell like me forever." jimin looked at me. "when he's in little space he has a tendency to scent everyone."

i smiled apologetically at the alpha and pulled him towards me, "i'm sorry sweets, i'm sure seokie will understand."

the boy sniffles while scenting me, "yeah, he don' like me." i gasped, "what isn't there to like about you, kookie?"

"seokie's the one who calls me a dud alpha.."