Chapter Twenty Six

November 19, 2017

August began to moan as he felt someone giving him head.

"Nikka." He groaned.

"Who's Nikka?"

August looked down and saw Lola rubbing on his member.

"Lola, stop." August pushed her off him. "How did you get in my house?"

"Um, you invited me here." Lola scrunched her face. "You don't remember?"

"Nah, shortie. I don't." August pulled his boxer up. "We gotta talk."

"What about?"

"You."

Lola put her shirt back on while looking at him as she put on the rest of her clothes.

"We don't have to talk about that, August."

"Yeah, we do. You fucked my head up, and you knew that I loved you. I'm trying to forget about you and what you did, but not a damn thing is working. You stay on my mind. Havin' me thinkin' dat all women are just like you, a backstabbin' bitch. I wish I have never met you, bro."

"You don't mean that, August. We had some pretty good times together." She protested.

"But all of it was a lie! Don't you get it?! Everything you said to me was a lie!" August yelled at her.

"I said that I was sorry. How many times do I have to say it?"

"Sorry ain't gon' fix what you did tahh my heart, Lola. Why can't you go away? I'm trying tahh be happy but yo crazy ass is in tha' way."

"I want us to start over," Lola told him as she walked closer to August then she touched his cheek. "I love you, August, and I'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart."

A tear slid down on August's face as she wipes it then Lola kisses him softly. August groans on her lips as he picks her up, laying her on the bed taking off her shirt. August continued to kiss her as Lola wrapped her legs around his waist. As August stopped the kiss and looked at her. Lola's face change to Nikita's face then when August closed his eyes and shook his head it changed back to Lola's face, making him stop what he was doing.

"Get out."

"But Aug-,"

"I said get out, Lola. I ain't gonna tell your crazy ass again. Nothin' will make up fo' what you did, and I will neva' forget it. I done told yo ass dat befo', and you ain't listenin'. Na' get tha' fuck out!" August gave Lola an angry glare as he pointed to the door.

"Fine, August! I'll leave." She scoffed, putting her shirt on.

She got up and opened the door while looking back at August.

"That bitch you called Nikka is not gonna be nothing like me." She smirked while smiling.

August watched her slammed the door and chuckled as he shook his head.

"You right, Lola. She gon' be betta' than you."

August wakes up from his dream with a headache.

"Fuck." He grumbled in pain and looked around the room as he grabbed his pill bottle from his drawer then popped it in his mouth.

He gets up out of the bed to brush his teeth and wash his face then walks downstairs. August hears Nikita humming to his song Ghetto with no music playing while she is in the kitchen cooking. August peek in the kitchen doorway, laying against the edge watching her as she begins to sing and dance.