Chapter Eighteen

A/N Imagine him buffer in his suit in the picture and his hair longer. Vote every time before you read if you forgets.

Three Weeks Later

November 11, 2017

"You kno' you want me as bad as I want you, so why you trippin', baybeh." August pinned Nikita on the wall slowly kissing her neck, making her moaned softly.

August tried to eased his hand under her dress traveling up to her panties.

"August, stop. Stop, I mean it."

He ignored her words and tried to continued to make her break as he tried to fingered her.

"Lemme just feel you wit' my fingers, baybeh." August whispered in her ear as he sucked her neck.

August started to fingered her slowly and deeply, making her breathing hitched.

"Moan fo' me." August mumbled and groaned at the tightness that she brung out on his fingers.

"Aug-.... August." Nikita slipped out a moan as she felt herself getting picked up.

August laid her on table and went rapidly with his finger, listening to her sweet moans. August looked at her facial expressions and smirked.

"Ah... oh my..." Nikita felt his fingers roughly brushed against her spot as he slowly rubbed it with his two fingers.

August kissed her softly as Nikita accepted the kiss and went deeper. Nikita began grinding on his fingers as she hissed and moaned.

"Fuck, August."

"Cum fo' me."

As Nikita felt herself about to cum, she began to shook on his finger before releasing her juice on his fingers.

"August!" Nikita moaned breathlessly.

August chuckled as he took his fingers out of her and picked her up then laid her on the couch as he continued to kissed her lips and grinded on her. Out the blue, Nikita came to her senses and stopped the session that they were having.

"Wait, wait we can't do this." Nikita pushed August off him. "Not now."

August was a little disappointed, but he understood. August walked out without saying another word to her.

Nikita can't stop thinking about what happened two weeks ago between August and her. August has been tempting her so much these last two weeks that she had to tell him to stop coming to her house because she was going to give in and end up feeling bad about it later.

She can't lie to herself and say she doesn't want him right then because she do. It's going on ten days with no contact with August from that incident, and Nikita didn't think nothing of it because of his career and he is making more songs for the upcoming year.

Nikita broke off the relationship with Tyrell last week, and decide to stay friends with him. They still talk from time to time but not as much. August has been showing and letting her in piece by piece on the days that they are together and Nikita is doing the same then Nikita start to remember what August told her about his mother.