Chapter Thirteen

How to vote on a chapter...

Press the star at the bottom beside the comment box. It will turn orange and a message will come up and say Thank you for voting! Do this for every chapter and vote all of the chapters in Book One... Please do it cause if yall don't... thats like not giving me credit for writing for yall. THIS IS BOOK TWO NOT BOOK ONE! And yall it's literally says vote under the star.

October 15, 2017

"Tell me you luhh me, baybeh."

"I love you."

"Do ya luhh me enough tahh have my baybies?"

"Yes." Nikita moaned as August kissed her spot.

"Nikka, you deserve more, and I'ma give ya dat." He told her as he rubbed her pussy through her panties slowly.

"Baby... mmm.. don't tease me. It been too long."

"Say tha magic words baybeh, and I'll give tahh you. Say it, and its yours." He smirked at her.

"Please daddy." Nikita bite her lips seductively as she moaned in desperation.

Her body was aching for his touch, his dick... his hand around her neck. Nikita saw August smirking as he began to kissed her deeply. She watched him took off her panties and hovered on top of her as he put the tip in. Nikita started to gasped while moaning as he pushed his throbbing member all the way, picking up the pace because she was wet to begin with.

"Damn, baybeh. You wet as muthafucka. Shit." August groaned as he buried his face on her neck.

"Oh yes yes. Oh my god, August. F-fuck!"

Nikita started to felt his member hitting her spot continuously, making her moans grew louder and louder. Nikita felt him sucking on her neck as he started to toyed with her clitoris while fucking her to oblivion.

"Ohhh ohh fuck.. shit! Mmm.. oh my.. August!" She widened her eyes as August done some new tricks with his shaft.

"Ya like dat, baybeh? Tell me ya like it."

"Yess, yess! I do, August. I love it!" Nikita moaned as she scratched his back deeply as her eyes rolled.

"You want me tahh choke ya, baybeh?" August smirked at her while licking his lips.

"Y-you know I do."

August instantly wrapped his hand around her neck, squeezing it with the perfect amount of tightness then he leans in to whispered and groaned in her ear.

"I luhh ya baybeh. I luhh ya so much."

Nikita saw him lifting his head up to look her. Nikita had tears at the corner of her eye from all the pleasure she was taking in, and she touched his cheek softly while smiling.

"I love you too." She moaned as she arched her back to him while shaking. "Mmm.... baby d-don't stop. Don't st-,"

The dream fades as Nikita wakes up in sadness and angry.

"No, no, no, no!" She whined and whimpered in a childlike voice while banging her hands on her pillow. "Ugh!" She groaned in frustrated very loudly.

Nikita laid back on her pillow and close her eyes, rubbing her forehead, twisting and turning. Needlessly to say, she is very irritated and sexually frustration at the same time. She couldn't use her vibrator because the batteries are dead in it. She opens her eyes and looks up at the ceiling while mumbling to herself.