5 : Polyamory?

"Who's this?" Kayden asked again.

I sighed again. "I don't have to explain myself to you Kayden. But since I'm such a nice person, I'll introduce you. This is Xero, my baby's father and boyfriend-" I heard laughter behind. I turned and saw Chaos bursting out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I snapped.

"Nothing! Just like you said, he's your 'boyfriend', but I mean, I am too,"  he said while gesturing to himself. "We all are, if ya catch my drift. Wink, wink." He replied.

Oh god, he's going to be the death of me. 

"...Shut up, I'm having an important conversation here."

"If it's so important, why are you still talking to him then Avery?" Adrian asked, joining in.

"Shit, you're right. Both of you, no unwanted comments." I said as I went to turn back to Kayden, who kept looking at Xero, who was trying to make Lea laugh, to me and then trying to look behind me.

"Who are they?" He asked.

"I don't have to explain myself to you. I don't have time for this, I think it's best for you to leave." I said.

"Wait, did you say baby's father?!" Kayden questioned.

"Please, stop repeating and questioning. Kayden, I'm over you, we're over, and I've moved on. And you should too... Before anything bad happens to you." I said seriously. "Just leave and never show yourself to me."

He looked so heart-broken, it almost brought back the me who was so in love with him. Key word, almost. I killed that part before it can make me do something I'll regret. My resolve won't break, ever. I will never forgive him. I will be emotionless, and don't care at all. I will never forget what happened, and hope to god he'll leave me alone and never bother me again.

"Avery, please. I don't care if you have somebody else's baby! I'll treat her as if she was mine, I don't care! I just want you back. Please. I'm broken without you, I need you." He said as his voice cracked.

I sighed once again. I was going to respond back telling him how disgraceful he was being, asking a girl out who's with her current boyfriend, but Xero beat me to the punch.

Surprisingly, his face held an annoyed look, borderline angry.

"Look here kid. I think it's best you leave. I don't want you talking to my girl or getting anywhere near her. We're happy together, we already have a child together and we're planning for another one. Leave, unless you want me to hurt you."

I looked at him in shock. Is this the same Xero I know? When did he grew a backbone? Well, it seems he's always had it, I guess.

"No, you listen here 'kid'. I'm not speaking to you, and I don't want your input. I'm talking to Avery, so stay out of it." Kayden replied. Xero's face turned to rage. 

"Avery, hold Lea for a bit."

"Wait, Xero-" I said, but he already started to hand me Lea.

"You know what? I can't keep hearing this." I heard Chaos say behind me faintly.

"Yeah, same here." Adrian said.

They stood next to me. I looked at both of their faces, and they were glaring at Kayden.

"God! Y'all keep coming! ... May I ask who you both are?" He asked.

"We're her other boyfriends." Chaos answered for the both of them. Kayden looked at me in shock. I nodded my head, going along with them, wondering where this was going.