Living with Delinquents

I am in hell. That must be the only possible reason as to why the person who should have died is right in front of me. 

I don't know how this happened. One day I killed my best friend (who was a total bitch by the way), the next I'm living in a house full of murderers. So let me tell you what happened a while back. Give y'all background information, to say. After a month from being back from Juvie and having my cell mates living with me, my dad decided he wanted to buy me a house. He went to his room, and threw me the key with a few spares for the guys.

Juvie or Juvenile Institute Estate. For rich delinquents so that doesn't make it on the news. The parents of the delinquents pay the judge to keep their kid's in Juvie, so it wouldn't affect their work. The bail was also cheap.

I was in Juvie for murdering my best friend's rapists. But it turned out that she wasn't raped at all. And I killed two innocent guys, well I killed her too but that's not important.

Rose, my best friend, had a plan. She wanted me to rot in Juvie, and be the mother of my daughter. And lied to my parents that I wanted Lea to take a medicine that would change her albino characteristics back to normal.

That was a big no-no for me, and I did what I had to which was to also take the medicine changing my white hair to black; and having my red eyes turn green with hazel in them. Rose meant the world to me, after Lea of course. And it took me a while in Juvie and her confessions of sleeping with Lea's father, who I thought I killed that actually survived, to realize I was being taken for granted and that our friendship was one-sided.  

Oh! Did I forget to mention that the medicine that supposedly turned my daughter's and my hair to it's natural hair color failed? Yup, it did, like after three weeks. Imagine how my parents felt when they saw me and my daughter, Lea, with white hair and red eyes one day. They blew their tops off. They gave more money for their founding after they found out.

So yup, I have my white hair and red eyes, just like my daughter. Yes, Lea and I are albinos, and I'm  glad. I look more intimidating that way. I give people nightmares, with my haunting red eyes.

Also, my parents are very respected business CEOs. They both work in their own company called "Shining Star." It's a brand company that made shoes, shirts, pants, skirts, shorts, etc. They are also very popular. Others must think that I was pretty lonely since my parents go out much. But I never was. I was actually a very happy kid.

Anyways in Juvie, I met Adrian, Chaos, and Xero. Adrian was blond with green eyes. He was cool and fun to hang out with. Adrian was in Juvie for shooting a policeman who killed his father. A valid reason in my opinion.

Chaos had brown hair and just like his hair, his eyes were hazel. He was funny and straight-up flirty. Chaos flirted with me any chance he could get. He was in there for killing his ex-girlfriend. Well, what could I say? Lastly, Xero had blue eyes with black hair, the tips dyed white. He didn't say much but he opened up everyday. He never did tell me why he was in Juvie. It's okay, I'll know eventually.

After I bailed them out of Juvie, they had no place to go. Their parents practically disowned them. And me, loving the guys with all my hearts convinced my parents to allow them to live with us for a while.

Apparently, the time was up. And my dad practically kicked us out into a house that was a few blocks away. Pretty convenient huh? I could visit them whenever I wanted; more like they could visit whenever they wanted. I think the only reason they would visit, it would be for Lea. My parents adore Lea.

And now, I live in a two-story house that I eventually got use to since I once used to live in the biggest mansion to man. Okay, I might have exaggerated, but who cares right?