Not Again

After our little bond scene, I decided to let Lea spend time with her new "dads." I went to my bedroom, and sat on the chair that was close to my desk. I grabbed the handle to one of the drawers and got my journal out. I decided I should update a bit about what has happened.

Date: 6/1/13

     It has been a couple of days since my first entry, and I would like to write about what happened in that short period of time. Again, this is a journal, not a diary. Just wanted to put that in there. Okay, so I guess I will begin with a text I have received from my father.

     My father was a very cold man, and still is. I'm not saying my mom is a saint either, I think they both suck. And suit each other perfectly. I mean, who makes their daughter kill of their rivals for them? Hm, now that I think about it, should I actually be writing these things down? What if I get got, and they find this journal filled with my emotions and confessions?  I guess I'll destroy this later, but I mean, I'll try not to kill again, and I don't think they can trace back the murder of that Fuentes guy to me, can they?

      Anyways, I killed again, and a kid saw me. On the news, he said he saw an angel, or something like that, but I am in no way an angel. I'm more like a monster, or was, since I decided to change my ways. I decided to change my ways for my baby girl, Lea, and my boys: Adrian, Chaos, and Xero. They don't deserve someone who loves to kill for joy. I mean, they aren't angels either but I know they have such a better self control than me.

     Another thing that occurred was Kayden. He didn't die when I killed him, or tried to kill him. Kayden actually came to my house, like that's some irony there. He also had the audacity to forget the memories of him cheating on me with that one bitch. Good thing too, or else, he would have remembered his assassination. 

     Xero was the one who got chosen to act as Lea's father, and things didn't go as planned. Adrian and Chaos got in it, and everything got settled quite nicely to be honest. We bonded and got Kayden to believe we were all in a polyamorous relationship. 

....And to be completely honest, I wouldn't mind it if it became the truth. I feel safe with these guys and they accepted me and Lea.

     And Lea, she doesn't deserve to be fatherless. And Chaos, Adrian, and Xero have taken over that role perfectly. I know she'll be cared for by them if anything happened to me. I don't even trust my own parents as much as I trust my boys.

     Also, I'm really going to change. I'll get a job, well, I think we all need a job. We can't just depend on my parent's money for this house. Then after I get money, I'll be able to be free from them and they can't ask me for anything.

    I hope my guys never read my journal, it's all of my mushy feelings and bleh, I would die of embarrassment. 

     I think this is it. And I'll write later, when something else happens. 

I put down my pen, and stretched out my arms over my head. Ah, writing always helped me cool down my head. I looked at the clock, that was right next to my bed, and realized I spent a while holed up in my room. I decided to go back to the living room with the guys to find them all on the floor, cuddling with each other with Lea in the middle.

They all looked so peaceful, and made me feel like there wasn't anything wrong with the world. I quietly made my way to the sofa and grabbed the remote to turn off the television. After that, I took out my phone and made my way around them to get a clear vision of them, and took a picture. Then I set it up as my wallpaper after adding a bit of cute hearts and other stickers on an editing app.