1 : A Rude Awakening

I looked around noticing all the guys were staring at me. After pushing Chaos inside (but gently for Lea's sake) and closing the door on Kayden's face; and changing Lea's very dirty diaper, I find Chaos telling Adrian and Xero what happened. Or at least what he thought happened.

"And she was blushing! Batting her eyelashes and shit." I groaned at Chaos's exaggerated lies. I did not do such thing. Disgusting.

"Stop bullshitting them Chaos. I was not 'batting my eyelashes' you shit." I grabbed Lea from his arms and watched her try to grab my white hair. She started gurgling and smiling. She's so adorable.

"So what happened?!" Exclaimed Adrian looking back and forth to Chaos and me.

"I told you! She was flirting with her ex.." Chaos stated, huffing in annoyance.

"Guys, I forgot to mention something these past few weeks." I said looking at all of them, clearly I got all of their attention. "Remember in Juvie, I talked about how I killed my first boyfriend?"

They nodded.

"Well, apparently I didn 't stab him correctly and he was just in a coma 'til recently. "

Everyone was quite. 

I don't know if I should say anything. Then everything exploded. They all started to talk at once and I couldn't tell which was which.

"Why was he here?"

"Is he going to report you to the police?"

"Does he know about Lea?"

"What's going to happen now?"

"Don't leave me, I love you!"

Okay, I know for a fact that last one was Chaos.

"GUYS!" I yelled, silencing them. I immediately regretted doing that since I startled Lea causing her to cry. I glared at every guy and tried to quiet her down. I started to sing quietly a lullaby that I made up when she was born.

"Hush my beautiful baby girl,

There's nobody knocking on our door.

Time will go on, and I will be here;

 always waiting for my beautiful baby girl."

That immediately got her to sleep. All the guys looked at me with awe written all over their faces. What? They didn't think I could sing? I could so!

"What are y'all looking at?!" I snapped at them quietly not trying to wake up Lea. I felt a tinge of guilt after looking at their crest-fallen faces. "Alright, I'll explain everything after I put Lea in her crib."

As I put her in her crib, I noticed in my peripheral vision, all of the guys were tense.

Sigh, don't they trust me?

After I tucked in Lea, I went and sat on the sofa. Adrian and Chaos sat on either side of me, while Xero grabbed a chair from the kitchen and sat in front of me.

"Okay, where do I begin? So you all know of my story about Kayden, correct?" I asked as the guys nodded their heads.

"Well, that means y'all know that I thought he was the first person I ever killed. That turned out to be wrong. Since it was my first time killing someone, and all based on emotion, I didn't know where the heart was really at."

They gave me confused looks. Damn.

"Okay, before I started killing, I thought the heart was located in the upper left side of the chest. But as I continued killing, and took medical classes in high school, I realized that the heart was actually in between of the lungs, behind the sternum and above the diaphragm."

They still looked a bit confused. "Okay, look." I made my hand into a fist. "This is the size of my heart, so let's pretend it is." I then put my fist on top of my sternum.

"Oh." I heard them all say.

I rolled my eyes, but then I felt dread crawling it's way through. 

"Anyways, so I didn't stab him directly in his heart, and for some reason he survived. One minute he was in a coma, a few months later he's here." I explained as clearly as I could.

"So, does he know about Lea?" Chaos asked.

"I doubt it, but I don't want him to know, or ever find out. But that's the problem I have right now. I don't know what to do." I admitted with my head down.

"I got it!" Exclaimed Chaos.

"I think everyone did." Adrian rolled his eyes. "Well, except for Avery that is."

"What? What is it that everyone knows and is keeping me in the dark?" I asked.

"What he means is that you can pretend that one of us is your baby daddy." Explained Xero.

I blushed once I noticed they were all staring at me? How come I didn't think of this? This could actually work! I could claim that one my boys is Lea's father and Kayden would never assume that he had a daughter. Then maybe when time cools off, I could go back and finish the job that ended in an epic fail.

"That's perfect! Why didn't I think of this before?" I asked while standing up up out of the sofa.

I noticed they still were staring at me. Blood rushed up to my cheeks.

"What is it?!"  I asked but didn't expect Xero's reply.

"You still have to decide which one of us will be your baby's daddy."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

Sorry for late update guys!  But here ya go :3

Tell me what you think and keep reading. Sorry for the errors and typos.  Next to update is Experimented! Anticipate it ;D

Love you all <3

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE

-Liliana c: