Chapter 2

Your p.o.v

I smiled and grabbed his hand. Y/n.... that is my name now. UN stand back up still holding my hand. He started to walk out of the room with me. As we walk down the halls voice we're coming from a one of the rooms and that was the room we stopped at. I saw UN pick me up and unfold his wing to cove me with it. When I was completely covered I heard him open the door and that is when the noise stopped.

Nobody's p.o.v

All the countries stopped talking once they saw UN at the door. They wonder what he was covering under his wing. As UN walked to the front to the room he sighs as he looked around " As you all know I have called this meeting due to someone that appeared in the forest" that is when the country's started to talk except those that saw y/n. " some of you may be wondering if it's a new country but it isn't" that's when everyone stopped and looked at him " their name is y/n and they will be staying with us due to them having amnesia until then be carful with them and don't do anything that will kill them" that is when UN moved his wing to show you to the countries. The countries were surprised to see a human girl near here. No human has ever been hear except those that are in charge of their country.

Your p.o.v

There were many people with different designs on there faces. They were all looking at me which scared me. My hand holds onto UN's shirt and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled. He started to walk to where America and Canada were and stopped in front of them. " America, Canada you will take care of the child until she becomes used to this place" America and Canada nods and then UN gave me to America. " That is all you are all now able to leave" I looked at America and Canada and smiled. This is my home now and my new family.

⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time and that it is short. I'm about to enter school so that means it will take longer to update but right now I have been working on a new story. It's called Our Hero Academia, it is coming out today or tomorrow. It is a x reader story. So that's all so bye people and I hope you like my storys.

◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️⬜️◾️