Chapter 3

Russia and America were running down the halls looking for you. " this is your fault idiot" Russia yelled at America looking into one of the rooms. " hey looks who talking if only didn't run off looking for your vodka" America yelled back while closing the door and went into another room.

Well you are guessing what happened. Well it is simple, you disappeared. Let's go back a bit.

After you meet everyone you stayed with Canada. You were still a bit scared but since they were Canada's friend you relaxed a bit. A few talked with you. That was japan, Estonia, Poland, Germany, and Mexico. Japan would talk about something called anime and how cute you were. Estonia and Poland would have small talks but enjoy your company. Mexico would talk about a sport called soccer. And Germany would just be there since he wanted a small break from work. You grew closer with them but that stoped when they heard your stomach. They laughed a bit " how about we get something for you eat" Germany said as he fixed his glasses " that sounds good" Poland looked at you as you played a bit with his white and red wings. You looked up at them and smiled.

ⓉⒾⓜⒺ ⓈⓀⒾⓅ

You were sitting on America's shoulder. You looked around and was a small insect with yellow wings land on your arm. Your eyes held wonder on what it's name was. " that's a butterfly y/n. They're pretty right" America turns to look at you" yeah" you smiled as a few more butterflies flew to you. Both of you laughed. As you guys continue to walk you learned more things. Flowers and animals. You guys stopped in front of a 5 level building. America opened the door and put you down. Right there was Russia and Ukraine talking on the couch. America gave me to Canada." How about we give you a bath and change your clothes" I nodded and we went up the stairs to the 3 floor. The door was the same as his face. He put me down and opened the door. Inside had a read and white bed, a table with a laptop and papers, a chair in the corner and pillows on the floor. The walls were white with red and orange leafs painted as if they were falling. Trophies on the shelf with pictures and books. Canada walked to his wardrobe and took out a hoodie that was white with 2 red stripes on each sleeve. He hold out his hand for me and I took it. We walked to door which I supposed is going to be where the shower is.

ⓉⒾⓜⒺ ⓈⓀⒾⓅ

Germany and Poland finished making lunch for you since they ate earlier. Canada walked down the stairs with you in his arms. Your hair was now clean and the h/c was shown. Your s/c was clean and with no dirt or mud on it to cover. As you guys enter the kitchen Canada put you down on the table and Germany handed him the plate of food. It took a while to make you eat it but once you took the first bite you wanted more. It made them laugh at your reaction. Canada came out of the kitchen with you and the other 2 to the living room where it seems as America and Russia was screaming at each other while playing Mario Cart. " can you guys take care of y/n until we come back" Ukraine said as he stand next to Germany and Poland. " oh sure" America replied as he wins again with Russia getting up and going to the kitchen. " thanks America" Canada put you next to him and the three other countries left. America looked down at you then got up " I'll be back" and with that he left into the kitchen. You got off the couch and looked at the stairs. He didn't saw I can go up you went up the stairs until you got to the last floor. What you didn't realize was the other two countries worries and started to freak out once they saw you weren't there sitting on the couch.

🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍
Finally another chapter is out. I had time to finally finish it today. I know it was a small chapter but I have hw and projects to do. I published another book and I hope you all will like. Anyway bye people.
🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍▫️🤍