idk what this is but read if you want to, I'm not gonna stop ya (RWBY AU thing-)

Uhhhh ye

I'm bored so yeah-

Here's a lil RWBY AU

---------------------------------------------------------

As her legs give up, she falls, scraping her pale knees, scraping and bloodying her already blood soaked hands. She had been putting pressure on the dark red, gaping wound on the side of her waist.

Her breaths became desperate with her inhaling all the air her lungs could handle. The hard tarmac was sharp and uncomfortable but she lay there, legs and arms spread out wide.

Her eyes became heavy and everything became blurry. The sounds around her in this supposedly quiet night had now sounded as if they were being played through a shitty speaker, with the noises of scuttling animals being muffled.

The blood seemed endless at first. The red liquid pouring like a waterfall but soon trinkling down the side of her torso like water out of a tap.

Ruby... Rose...

---------------------------------------------------------

Ruby leans against the window frame and gazes at the poorly constructed, some how still standing bunk bed where she slept.

She was accepted into Beacon, a boarding school for the academically gifted and she was accepted early, despite not acting as the most mature or smart. She was book smart and an inquisitive girl which is what got her in to the prestigious school.

Her older sister, Yang Xiao Long, was also into the same school and lived in the same dorm as her. She had a firey passion for sports like boxing and just martial arts overall and was also smart as well as charismatic and social.

Ruby was more into gymnastics and dance but they still did everything together but here Ruby was. Alone staring at a badly crafted bunk bed that, honestly, should not be standing up but like, fuck physics.

Weiss was out studying, Yang was out probably partying and Blake was out.... being Blake...? I guess? No one knows what that girl does in her free time and Yang is convinced she's some sort of spy... Or a robot... Or a robot spy, who knows?

Ruby was really starting to get bored and was beginning to get fidgity since that's what happens when she gets bored she starts to click her fingers and just aimlessly start walk around the room.

Then a loud bang was heard by Ruby and she stood up straight and stuff as she quickly turned to the door slammed open with a scared expression.

There stood- well you can't really say they were standing like a normal person but they were leaned up against the door frame but still almost on the floor. Anyways, there was a heavily intoxicated Yang with purple shades on the end of her nose so you could see her amethyst eyes.

"WOOOOO ALRIGHT-" Yang yelled while stumbling to Ruby, then collapsing on her.

"What the- *sigh* YANG GET OFF!" Ruby yelled, supporting her sister with standing up.

"Oh sorry lil sis I'm just- y'know" she slurred

"Yeah. I know" Ruby sighed. "Just go and rest... Idiot"

Ruby mumbled the last part and helped her sister to her bed on the opposite of where her bed was. The bunk bed Yang slept on was equally as badly constructed as the one Ruby slept.

She sat Yang up right and let her take her ankle length boots, black and white jacket and her shades off.

"Thnx lil sis... you're the... Beesstt!" Yang mumbled as she pulled the sheets over her and rested her head on the white, fluffy pillow.

"No prob bob" Ruby replied, smiling slightly.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of turning it into an actual book but idk. What do you guys think?

NumptyChase
CrookedRed
Manimatsu
XxDiamond_GodxX
-jaffxa-
LillianDuncan
SkullPearlQueen
cajianamerican