It took you three days to get where you are; so hopefully they didn't move.

In the morning

"Let's go (k/n) get up". He rubbed his eyes.
"What's going on".
You smile "we're going to see your dad and his friends".
He laughed "alright!" And got dressed.

After an hour into the walk he became very tired -just like Senku- so you carry him as much as you could to because he was a growing boy.
During the rest of the time you would talk about Senku so he new more about his father.
After three long days and two nights you finally reached the place where everything happened, met Senku, fell in love, got drunk, then left.
You stared to feel very guilt again, and walked to Yuzuriha first surprisingly she still lived there.
You saw Taiju in the Front yard with his two kids, playing.
We're going to make a stop real quick you look down and smile.
You walk to the front and yell "Taiju where's your wife!" He froze staring at you, then ran over to hug you tightly to tight.
"After so long your finally back-even with a small Senku!!!"
He yelled.
You laugh and start to tear up "Yep- I missed you guys so much where is she", taiju lead you into his house. She saw you and ran to you "you took to long!" Yuzuriha yelled at you. You laugh.
She looks down and sees your kid. "Wow he looks a lot like Senku". You laugh "very much so".
His name is (k/n). She smiled and patted his head "nice to meet you". He just stared at her.
"He dosent talk a lot". You sweat dropped.
And you asked about her kids, she had two wild/loud girls; just like Taiju.
You meet them and introduce them to your son.
Both the girls dragged him into there room to play, he didn't like that; but didn't really have a choice.

You all catch up on things. "So what's Senku doing these days".
Taiju laughed "he's like the biggest scientist in the world, he's everywhere". You smile "course he would be busy". You chuckle.
Taiju and Yuzuriha smile at each other then at you. Yuzuriha started "well his on his way home for a while and will be back tomorrow".
You smile nervously "is that so".
"Oh come on now you can finally tell him how you feel all this time". Taiju said
You stare at him "it was that obvious huh?"
"Well duh even Senku saw how you acted near him". You get become red.
"And (y/n) he also liked you and was going to ask you the day you left", you start to tear up and end up crying.
They both smile.

They let you stay the night. Your son came running with things in his hair "mom! Save me!" He jumped on you. The two girls ran after him but couldn't get to him because there dad got them and pick them "bed time!" They both cried out.

"Kids right", Yuzuriha laughed
"Don't you mean girls" you laughed
"Well dosent he cry out?" you stare at him and he stares at you; both of you look at her and you say no while he nods his head side to side.
She sweat dropped "Okay well I'm hit the hay, night" she walks to her room.
They already gave you guys lots and lots of blankets and two pillows.

Both of you were sleeping on the floor because (k/n) was scared to sleep on the floor by himself. You rub his back to help him sleep.
You were just thinking about that day if you hadn't left, you guys would be together. You felt so bad and stared to silently cry.
(K/n) turned to see you like that and felt worried for him mom "wow mom are you okay" you wipe your tears away and smile. "Yeah just miss your father". A tear slipped out and (k/n) wiped it away with his hand "mom I don't like seeing you like this". He hugged you and you stop tearing up and hug him back and both of you fall a sleep pretty fast.

In the morning you both ate breakfast and gave you the number to his street name and house number.
You began to get nervous you son saw you shake and held your hand "it's okay mom". He says excitedly you laughed at that.
You found his house and nocked on the door. You both heard a voice say coming.
The door opens to a girl "yes" you freeze. Then speak "I'm looking for Senku".
"Oh do you have an appointment," she asked.
"No but I need to see-" she cut you off making you angry.
"Oh well I can't let you in unless you have an appointment" she closed the door but it was stoped by your foot.
"Oh I'm sorry you didn't let me finish, I said I Need To See Him Jerk Face!" You yell!
She got angry to and slanted the door again on your foot and along with your head, it hit pretty hard because it started to bleed.

"Hay what's with all the Yelling" he came out of his office room. He then saw you and ran to you hugging you. "I missed you" you hugged him back "me to".
He started to tear up "where is he" you were shocked; of course they told him.
Your son came in and saw him. "Wow you look like your mother".
You laugh "no he looks like you".
"Hm maybe". Senku said
He walk to his kid and hug him, they both hugged for a while then let go.

"Senku I'm so sorr-" he cut you off by kissing you. You were shocked but closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment.
Both of you pulled away;
"Don't say anything I'm just glad to have you back and plus a child".

You laugh

He stares at your pretty face
"I love you Senku"!
He made a chuckle and smirked at you making you blush like the past.
"I love you to...(y/n)"!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
💛Hope you enjoyed 💚