Inside

Jin sat stiffly in the backseat the whole car ride knowing that these boys were scheming something, but being deprived of the knowledge of what that was and not having the ability to stop it. Thoughts raced through his head, but for the sake of secrecy and fear for his life, he kept those thoughts thoughts.

After a few moments of the awkward drive they arrived at the house, though 'house' was a bit of an understatement, this place was a mansion, big enough that if you went to the back no one would hear you scream.

'Maybe that's why they brought me here,' Jin thought, his mind flashing back to his conversation with Namjoon, 'This isn't over, he had said, maybe he was going to kill me in the hall, no, that would be too risky, but the camera's don't work in that hall and any kid who saw would be too scared to tell,' Jin thought for a moment then decided to say something;

"Hey Namjoon, I really am sorry we got off on the wrong foot, I kinda ... went overboard with the guyliner comment, huh?" This wasn't what Jin had in mind, he had meant to say something along the lines of 'please don't kill me' or 'Spare me, for I am just a mere mortal.'

"Yeah, you did," he responded, but only after Hobi hit him chidingly did he say, "I guess I can forgive you, but don't expect us to be all buddy-buddy now," said Namjoon while he was climbing out of the car along with the others.

"Roger that, so what are the plans, I've been dying to play some video games, and I would kill for some good pizza," Jin said, hoping that they would understand the code and tell him that they were going to kill him. To his dismay, they didn't catch on.

"Okay, we can order a pizza if you want, and chances are that Jungkook is already playing so you can play with him," Hobi answered pulling out his phone.

"Well, if you have the ingredients I can make pizza, and if you don't I can go back to my house and get them, assuming that it would be okay, to go into my house I mean," Jin stated hoping that they would call his bluff.

"Um, yeah, I don't see why it would be a problem," Namjoon answered.

"Okay, should we go inside and see if we have everything?" Hobi asked.

"Sure, where are Yoongi, Tae, and Jimin?" Jin asked.

"They went out, we're not exactly sure where to, but Yoongi didn't take me!" Hobi answered bitterly.

"Is there something I should know about?" Jin questioned, hesitantly.

"Oh, he's my boyfriend, it's our one-year anniversary and he just left, it's kinda sad actually, either way, though we'll sort things out when he gets home."

"Tae didn't take kookie either, just a friendly reminder," Namjoon added. Jin decided not to ask. After a few minutes of banter, they arrived at the door. The double doors were huge and made Jin feel minuscule, a feeling he hadn't felt for so long. It was a strange kind of refreshing. The inside was beautiful but felt impersonal, it didn't feel like a home, more like a gathering place for fancy parties but never a home.

"So, where's the kitchen?" Jin asked, he always felt at home in a kitchen, no matter how cold or impersonal it may be, which was something he needed after standing in this cold, unwelcoming entryway.

"This way, follow me," Hobi directed waving his hand, He led Jin into a room that was, again, cold and impersonal, but it did feel like it could be a home, to Jin. The kitchen was where he went when he was sad or stressed, he used to spend a lot of time there the night before a big test because his mother would always say; 'you don't need to study if you've had a good snack before-hand.'

"Do we have everything?" Hobi asked.

"Looks like it, I'll get started," Jin decided.

A/n: I updated, this chapter was boring for me to write and I'm sure it was boring for you to read but sorry? I hope you at least half-way pretended to enjoy it. tell me what you think and have a wonderful day!