"You were trying to keep Tony company and so you got a time out to hang out with him." Cap said.

"How do you know dat?" Bucky asked.

"Cause I heard you and Tony laughing really loudly." Cap said.  Bucky pouted a tiny bit and Cap laughed.  "Come on, let's go play and hang out with the others." Cap said.

"Daddy, cans I haves my 'inky?"Bucky asked.

"Sure love." Cap said. And then Cap grabbed a blue pacifier and then put it in Bucky's mouth. And then Bucky was holding Cap's hand as they walked over to the playroom where Tony, Thor, Loki, and Quill were.  Bucky smiled and then went over to hang out with Quill again.  Cap smiled. And then Vision came over to Cap.

"Excuse me Master Rogers, but Master Bruce, Mrs. Potts, and Master Rhodes require your presence." Vision said. 

"I'll be there in a minute Vision." Cap said. And then he left the 5 boys in the playroom to go and play and be carefree.  And so Cap went to see Bruce, Pepper, and Rhodey. Thor and Loki were building a tower with some legos. Bucky was playing with Quill and Quill was laughing in his baby swing. And Tony was drawing something. Tony smiled when it was done. And then he stood on top of a drawer and he got their attention.

"Hewwo guys. I has made something fowr us." Tony said.

"What dids you make Tony?" Thor asked.

"Yeah." Loki said. 

"Wells, I mades a pictuwe of us so dat we could tell peoples dat dis is owr woom and no one else can comes in." Tony said. This made Thor, Loki, Bucky, and even baby Quill smile. 

"Dats a goods idea Tony." Bucky said. Quill made a bunch of babbling noises. "Quill thinks so too." Bucky said.  And then they got some tape and taped the picture on the door. They were very happy. And then they all played together. 

                                                   Meanwhile In Another Room

"What's the problem guys?" Cap asked.

"Well, it's hard to explain." Bruce said.

"No it is not." Rhodey said.

"We have bad and unfortunate news." Pepper said.

"We are moving to a new facility. So, we are moving to the new Avengers tower in upstate New York. And we are selling this one." Rhodey said. Cap was speechless. He had his hand over his mouth and he sighed. "I know how you feel." Rhodey said.

"What are we gonna tell everyone else and the littles?" Cap said still with a hand over his mouth.

"I don't know, but all I do know is that we have to pack soon so you should better tell them sometime today." Rhodey said. After that whole conversation Rhodey and Pepper left. Bruce left early to do something.  Which left Cap in the room to gather his thoughts. 

                                                    Later That Day

"What the hell is this meeting about soldier boy?" Rocket asked. Cap hesitated how to put it. And then he took a deep breath and then spoke.

"Unfortunately I have some bad news." Cap started.

"Get on with it. I want to get back to what I was doing." Sam said.  

"The tower is getting sold and we have to move to a new one in upstate New York." Cap said.

"What the hell?!" Rocket said shocked. Cap just made guilty faces.

"What about the littles?" Natasha asked.

"I haven't told them yet Nat." Cap said. 

"You better tell them soon or they are gonna get homesick Mr. Cap sir." Peter said. Cap sighed and nodded his head.

"This meeting is over. I want you all to pack your things and also I want you to not think about moving. Just pack your stuff."Cap said. And then everyone left. 

"Just try and tell them." Natasha said. "And if you don't I will." Natasha said. And then she left with the others. Cap knew that he had to tell them, but how? And then he knew how to tell them. He was gonna tell the littles through puppets. And so Cap set up a stage and got some puppets and he felt proud of himself. The puppets got the littles attention and they watched it. They were laughing and having a good time until Tony knew what was up. 

"Awe we moving?" Tony asked. Cap stopped talking and the littles stopped laughing and their smile turned into a frown. The littles stared at Cap. They wanted to know if it was true.  Cap sighed and then told the littles the truth. The littles were sad, but they knew what Cap was saying. And so they just frowned , but they were playing with their toys still. And then once Cap left the room he bumped into Natasha.

"I feel bad Nat." Cap said.

"It's ok Steve. They'll get over it." Natasha said.

"I hope so." Cap said. And then they left to go pack.

                                                                             2 Days Later

"Well, everything is packed and loaded onto the moving helicopter and moving truck." Cap said. Everyone cheered. They were excited about moving to a new Avengers tower. The littles were still hesitant. 

"We should throw a going away party Mr Cap sir." Peter said.

"That sounds like a great idea. And so I say that we should have a going away party and trash this place and have a great time before we actually move in 2 days. So, tomorrow we will have a great party and then the next day we are out of here and moving to the new tower.  Everyone agreed and so they went out to get party supplies while Wanda stayed with the littles. It was gonna be a great party.

                                                                         The Next Day

It was the day of the party and everyone was setting up the decorations...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. AS YOU KNOW FROM THE NEWS THAT SPIDERMAN IS NO LONGER PART OF THE MCU, BUT IN MY BOOK HE IS STILL PART OF THE MCU. SO , YOUR WELCOME. AND ALSO I HAVE 18.2K READS ON THIS BOOK AND THAT IS AMAZING. I'M SO PROUD OF THIS COMMUNITY. ANYWAY, IF THEIR ARE ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY AND I AM STILL OPEN TO REQUESTS. SO PLEASE PUT YOUR REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. ANYWAY, SCHOOL IS ALMOST STARTING FOR ME AND SO I'M GONNA BE BUSY AND SO I MIGHT HAVE LITTLE TIME TO WRITE, BUT I'LL STILL WRITE, BUT IT MIGHT TAKE LONGER. ANYWAY, NOW THAT, THAT'S OUT OF THE DAY. THANKS FOR READING THIS. MORE CHAPTERS ARE COMING SOON. HAVE A GREAT DAY. R