the book.

remember that book well diary i guess which we started on our one year anniversary. well you started it, i just continued it.

it had polaroids and photos of us from that year. i fucking love you for it. i do i really do.

"i have something that we can do together." you whispered to me.

i tilted my head and walked over to where you were sat at your desk. putting my head on your shoulder i looked in. "what is it?"

"i started this book on our one month anniversary it has memorable photos and other things stuck in." you mumbled in my ear. i tilted my head smiling.

grabbing the book i kissed your cheek and took a look of the book for myself. it was beautiful jaeden.

absolutely beautiful. looking at the book now i wonder why you never got into art. like all of the illustrations which you drew were fascinating. they were amazing.

well if you acting isn't going amazingly you could always have art to bounce back on.

jaeden this book means so much to me so much. more than you could ever imagine but swear. heck i don't even know where you managed to get half of these photos.

there's one from finn and i's third birthday. where your stood next to me with a cheeky smile plasted in your face. almost looks like every photo we've had together since.

like the birthday finn and i had when you guys came and slept over. but you scared me at night. do you remember that time?

i'm sure you do there's a photo of that night in this book. i'm gonna say it yet again but i'm still fascinated on how you managed to get these photos.

how you made this book in the first place. i feel like this book will always hold a special place in my heart jaeden. but this book is one of the reasons,

why we broke up.