the necklace.

the necklace. the one you gave me at the capulina concert. finns concert. do you remember?

it was a necklace with a sliver chain which had the star attached to it. do you remmeber? cause i sure do.

"take this." you said handing me the chain.

"what is this i'm so confused it's not even my birthday."

"surprise."

You put it on for me and i smiled before i kissed you. we gripped onto each other as we screamed capulina's song from the crowd. in the mosh pit.

sweaty bodies moving with each other just dancing all night as if it were nothing. after the concert i dragged you to backstage where the rest of our friends were.

it wasn't a big action but it was something. later that night i opened the locket which was attached to the necklace and sure enough. inside stood a picture of us.

not just any picture of us but one of the first pictures of us. a picture of us from the very start of our relationship. gosh jaeden if you didn't know how much i loved you then do you know how much i love you now?

i remember placing that necklace next to the flower ring. the flower ring.

it shone in the light and i wore it so mucch it started to rust. i still loved it and boy. i still do but now that locket no longer holds that photo of us.

it now holds a photo of finn and nick. my brothers. i could never give that necklace away jaeden. though i couldn't bare keeping that photo in it.

it gave me a sense of false hope i didn't need and that hurt me jaeden. oh it did.

your stupid perfect face. with you being a stupid boyfriend all of that hurt you were too perfect. though jaeden that necklace is one of the reasons,

why we broke up.