the themepark.

do you remember the theme park. that one that was down the highway and the fifth exit.

the one we went to every week. heck jaeden we went there so many times the employees recognized us and it was weird if we didn't go there on our normal routine.

i wonder if they are wondering where we are now? wondering if we are alive even. we shared so many precious memories there.

now it feels like nothing. do you remember the one week the ferris wheel stopped moving? do you remember that jaeden. i sure do.

"oh my gosh we're going to die up here we're going to die!" i screamed.

you smiled at me before hugging me tight and whispering. "no we aren't, it's apart of the whole ride. but look fireworks."

you knew what to say when i was freaking out. you were perfect. some would say we were perfect. but are we really perfect if we broke up?

after the ride we ran around the park like idiots, saying hello to every employee that knew us, that noticed us from the first time we even came.

christopher remember is well. oh how i wonder he is going. maybe he'll ask how i am when i go one day, raise a eyebrow and ask where you are and where we've been.

we used to place sloppy kisses on each other's cheeks in that park. we used to run around trying to get on all rides before it closed. do you remember how in love we felt jaeden.

how tightly we would hold onto each other on the roller coasters. so tight that it felt like if we loosened we would fall and never come back.

i feel like that right now. not like you'd care jaeden. but if i'm being honest with you. this theme park is defiantly one of the reasons,

why we broke up.

a/n
sorry this was unpublished
for a bit i just needed to
get my act together regarding
updating. my apologies regarding it.
-joanna xx