the call.

"y/n please. hear me out." you said through the phone.

i was mid writing the next letter when you called me. desperation in your voice. seeing your name pop up on my phone hurt me.

but i picked up anyway. "jaeden, why should i?" i asked.

the line went silent. "please meet me at the park, where we had our first date years ago."

"i'm not your toy jaeden." i mumbled into the phone sighing. though you sounded so desperate.

"please."

"i can't i'm sorry."

i pulled the phone away from my ear and i heard your calls. but then i hung up. i wanted to scream. i wanted to scream.

funny how you could make me feel that way huh? you jaeden. only you could.

i got up from my desk and made my way over to my window. climbing out i sat on my roof and enjoyed the sun in the warm spring weather.

"y/n! i'm going to wyatt's house wanna come?" finn has asked through the home. he spotted me on the roof and climb out then sat beside me.

i shrugged and turned to him. "i don't know if i'm ready yet."

"common y/n it's been ages surly you should be fine now."

"ages isn't exactly a word to describe one month finn." i hissed my twin brother. he nodded and we sat in silence for awhile.

he then decided to leave to go to wyatt's. i don't remember when he came home. i sat outside thinking for most of the day. on the roof outside my bedroom window.

one month huh. one month of our separation of four years. we promised to be together forever but gosh. looking at it now how idiotic were we. one month since i last kissed you.

one month since i last loved you jaeden, this call is one of the reasons,

why we broke up.