the letter.

funny isn't it jaeden. how after two months of us breaking up you wrote me a letter. to think i was writing my own set all this time.

you slid it to me. as we sat in the history major together. you know the one we are still in collage for. you mouthed a sorry as you did.

i didn't really want to open it. but here i am. writing about it. the letter i actually did end up opening.

dear y/n,
i just want to say sorry. for all that has happened. i truly do love you. i don't know if you could say the same for me and i couldn't blame you. i'm so sorry. i'm so, so, so sorry.
jaeden martel <3

i didn't know what to say. or think when i first read it. you wouldn't blame me would you? surly not.

i sent a photo of it to nick. you know my brother. he didn't know what to say he kinda laughed at it. he knew what i went through the day we ended it.

but the letter jaeden. did you have to write it on that pink paper? the pink paper like the one you wrote your note on years ago.

heck jaeden i still don't know where you got that paper from. i don't remember ever seeing pink paper in your house from when i went over.

but jaeden why did you do all of that stuff? why did it all happen. will you ever tell me why. prove to me that you still love me and that it was all a mistake.

i must stop though. i'm gonna fall deeper in love with you like i am. further into the thing those would call 'love'. I feel like i'm being dramatic though. i must stop. but jaeden.

this pink letter you see. the one you passed to me in our history lecture is one of the reasons,

why we broke up.