🎊

[ felt cute, might delete later XD] 

[ 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠

Stress was a little bitch.

There were many instances when Tony's brain fried up. There was a certain level of overworked that averaged to madness and this was not it. He had been wanting to burn the anxiety right out. All his dreams were plagued with nothing but a void which scared him upright. Sleep was a no go for the past few days, and he had been working like mad to push all the lassitude out. He would be labelled weak for falling into the grog like before and given his status as a dad, he would never risk it.

Tony kept in mind that parenting is one job you could never quit. It gave him the possibility for a more natural approach to exist, focus on the kid and keep her happy. He fell in love all over again when the nurse in the hospital unit let him hold the new life he could call his. It was the most absolute sensation that washed over him when her first wails died out in his arms, her brand-new eyes peering at him.

That was when he decided that he would be the kind of dad who was not embarrassed to say 'I love you'. It came so effortlessly when he laid eyes on her first, he asked himself, how hard would it be a few years from now.

'Is she still mad?'

'Most clearly.'

Elle bit her lip to fight off a smile as she swung her work bag over her shoulder. She had begun work only because of Tony's continuous pestering. He understood how career-oriented Elle was and he wasn't going to pilfer that because of his reckless parenting. After putting up a good pretence for a week, he had Elle convinced to return to the college she had worked at. This time with full-pay and full semester. She had never felt more content with the pace of her life, thanks to her dearest.

'I'm going to do it,' he told no one. 'I'll talk to her.'

For a three-year-old, Margo was one tough nut to crack. All because Tony had kicked her out of the basement with an earful when he caught her snooping through his toolbox without his supervision. Since then, Margo had efficiently avoided Tony, sticking her nose in the air and running off with her mother instead.