R

Kayla

Draco had been crashing at my place for some time now.

He was usually on the couch and the only time he found hinself on my bed was if  the couch was occupied by its owner; aka Brooklyn.

I put on some heels before pulling my hair into a ponytail.

Draco walked in behind me tugging on my ponytail. "What you looking all good for?"

I pulled down on my dress and reached my hand out for some lip gloss. "I have a date?"

Draco's face went a little stale but it wasn't too notieable. "Oh really?" He asked looking at me through the cleaned mirror.

I had spent my time cleaning the house not too long ago since Lulu decided she wanted to turn everything into a chew toy now that she was teething.

I watched as he licked his lips slowly. "Who's the guy?"

"Quan," I said turning around.

He looked me up and down taking in my appearance. "You look... good"

"I know," I said walking past him to grab my purse.

"So my lawyer said they're off my case and looking for Rams, but I haven't seen him in a good minute. Kinda hope he's dead." He said while leaving the bathroom and coming into my room.

I placed my earring on feeling arms being wrapped around me. "So what time you getting back?" He mubbled in my ear.

I wanted to flush or blush or some shit, but I really didn't want to spark anything my dad would finish.

"I dunno," I said feeling my body lean against his a little.

His phone ringged and he quickly picked up. "Wassup, Blossom?"

I rolled my eyes before applying mascara on. Blossom was a VERY very interesting character.

I learned so much about the girl. How she use to stalk Draco, claimed she had a kid by him, which she didn't after cops realized the baby was kidnapped.

The girl even poked holes in their condoms, tried to play him into sighning wedding papers, and Ran his vehicle into someones house when he broke up with her.

At this point, I was confused why he was even entertaining her.

"Rico did WHAT?" his tone got high but that didn't keep him from staring at me from any mirror that was around.

I watched him through the reflection and he simply winked at me.

I looked away quickly, walking out the room door.

There was no need for me to say anything more to him since he was on the phone.

With that, I opened the front door and left.

                              ● ● ●
                           Draco

"Rico DID WHAT?" I asked while winking at Kayla.

She had gotten done looking at the mirror. I really just wanted to grab that ass, but I decided I was gone respect that little date she was going on.

She turned away quickly walking out the room.

My eyes watched her the whole time as Blossom spoke. "He tied Trina to a fucking chair. Nigga has LOST his mind."

"The fuck you mean?" I asked putting a shirt over my head and slipping my slides on.