O

Draco

I kicked the front door down with my foot and ran all the way down the wooden hall that shared 4 rooms across from it.

I was full of adrenaline with pieces of anger forming.

When I got to the back room, ready to swing the door open, a hand pulled me into the corner.

I pulled my gun out quickly pointing it at the head of someone I knew.

His hands went up fast. "Yo, yo, yo, Chill mane."

I put the gun down and laughed a little. "Tray, you got my ass. I was really about to murk you right here and there"

We looked at our surroundings before dapping each other.

It went a little silent as we just looked at each other and took it in.

To see Tray again was crazy because the last time I really got to see him was when he was struggling to follow my orders. This was almost half a year ago.

His hair got a little longer and his eyes were still as bright as mine.

There was never a time him and I weren't kickin it or cool. We only knew each other because of those two years I spent in juvie when I was younger.

We got closer then I thought, and ended up having each other's back. Even when we were states away we kept a good phone call every other day.

"What you doing here, mane," I dabbed him once more.

After what happened months ago, he flew out to Chicago for other stuff he had to do. He was following my dads orders, but that was tenporary work.

He returned the dab, rubbing his hands together. "I'm here to get my hands dirty, cuh. Thought you could prolly help with that"

I shook my head. "I don't work for Ram anymore. If I were you I wouldn't get too close into his bullshit either."

"I need the paper though, G"

"I understand but he ain't the one to get it with. Trust me you can find better."

His eyes wandered around so I couldn't tell if he agreed or not. "So, why you here"?

I gushed my teeth and pulled at my chin a little. "I'm here for Ram, you spoken to him yet"

Tray shook his head and sat on the little couch that was hidden between the corner. It was then and there when I figured out something.

"Ayo, I know it's been awhile but can I crash with you for a few nights?"

He nodded his head again pulling out his phone. "Anytime, homie"

I left him at peace and went into my fathers work room.

The floors were still marbled and looked nice, from what I was seeing, that was until layers of blood started to appear.

I looked around but the room was empty. It was obvious that the blood had been here for some time because the room had a stench that was making my stomach throb.

Where the hell was Ram? Who's blood is this?

It wasn't like my father to have someone killed and not get the mess cleaned up.

I walked over to his desk, still looking around for any sign of what had happened.

When I looked behind it I noticed that all the money was gone. Every single stack. There was no sign of anything.

The only thing I saw was Wests watch on floor.

I bent down to pick up the sparkling metal when a few words were shouted at me.