F

Kayla

I ate lunch outside since it was sunny out. My airpods were attached to my ears and my focus was on a book I was reading.

I thought deep and hard for a moment about where I wanted to be. I remember taking a class earlier and the teacher asked Where do you see yourself 2 years from now, 5 even.

Those were simple third grade questions where i'd answer I wanna be a princess.

But now I had to be honest with myself, I wanted to leave all the selling and shit behind but I knew my dad wouldn't let me, especially since I'm making hits back and forth like nobody's business.

But, I did have something planned. After my little argument with my father he decided he wasn't going to pay for my school anymore.

I had a full breakdown when he said he was done. I guess he felt I was too focused on my education then selling for him.

This honestly forced me to get backed into selling and stealing. I hated it, but I needed some sort of cash.

I knew, not in a very long moment, where I'd be breaking into next.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I quickly turned around with my fist balled up.

"Chill, Ma," The light skinned freak from yesterday said while sitting next to me.

I looked at his outfit, I could tell he was a materalistic person from the fact that almost everything he had on was True religion.

He took out his lunch and placed it beside mine.

I just kept listening to city girls act up.

Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga
Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures
Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger
Fuckin' on a scammin' ass, rich ass nigga
Same group of bitches, ain't no adding to the picture
Drop a couple racks, watch this ass get bigger
Drinkin' on liquor, and I'm lookin' at your nigga
If his money right, he can eat it like a Snicker

I hummed along in my head until one of my airpods were snatched out my ears.

I looked over at the light skin fucker ready to curse him out. "You better have a good reason for touching my property before I-"

He put the earpods down on the table scrunching up his face. "Before you what?"

I closed my book and looked at him. "What do you want? I don't like light conversations."

He shook his head murmuring little words under his breath. "I'm just tryna get to know you."

I smacked my teeth together. "Must be nice, I don't wanna talk." I ran my hands on the table picking my earpod back up, just for him to snatch it away from me.

"My name is Draco."

I snickered a little. "I didnt asked."

I enjoyed his little appearance. One day he's staring, the next he's talking, what's next, we're married?

"Why you being so mean. Can't a nigga try to speak?"

I let out a little laugh,"Last time I checked, you were struggling to do that. All that looking around and staring almost got you popped."

His teeth smacked each other while I waved him off.

"You one bitch ass broad," He fussed while getting up.

"And you's an ugly ass light skin," I said rolling my middle finger up.

Act up, you can get snatched up