Superboy Status: Failed

He pushes himself back onto his knees. "You're angry. Good, but don't react. Channel that anger-." Before she can finish, Superboy charges at her with another punch. She jumps over him, he turns to hit her, but she drops swiping her leg taking his feet out from under him. Once again the floor reads.

Superboy Status: Failed

Robin muffled his laughter while S/n leans her head on Kid Flash's shoulder, he kisses her head, she leaned further into him, which made him tighten his grip on her slightly. Canary offers him a hand but he gets up on his own. "That's it. I'm done." "Training is mandatory." Canary says as he starts walking away, she puts a hand on his shoulder but he shakes it off. Before it can escalate any further, the whole room beeps. Opening a holoscreen appears Batman. "Batman to the Cave." Everyone rushes over. "5 hours ago. A new menace attacked Green Arrow, Black Canary, and S/n. The attacker was capable of studying, the duplicating the powers and abilities of its opponents."

On a smaller screen shows a picture of the attacker before it becomes a video feed. S/n stands in front of it before drawing a rune on the lower part of her right upper arm.

She lets out a canary cry throwing him back before she stops, her bracelet sliding down till it's a whip

She lets out a canary cry throwing him back before she stops, her bracelet sliding down till it's a whip. She snaps it in his direction, he catches it before doing a half circle and lets go as she hits the wall. Superman goes for a punch, only for it to get caught and the 'attacker' uses Superman to take out Red Tornado, then Flash, then S/n, before throwing the alien. Then turning, using laser eyes to take out two batarangs.

"Arrow called in reinforcements," Batman continues as the video paused. "which nearly proved disastrous as our foe gained more and more power with each new combatant." "Whoa." Kid Flash exclaimed, the first one to say something. "One guy with the powers of the entire League?" Kid Flash, Robin, and Aqualad all now have worried expressions while M'gann looked nervously and Superboy had a clenched jaw."In the end, it took nine Leaguers four hours to defeat and dismantle the android." Batman informs, which catches Robin's attention. "An android?" He questioned. "Who built it, T.O. Morrow?" He asked as he stepped up. "Good guess, Robin." Batman states, causing Superboy to look down as he looks down, seeing the relationships between the League and the Team. "But Red Tornado doesn't think so." "The technology bears the signature of Professor Ivo." Manhunter tells them. "Ivo?" Aqualad questions, shocked. "But Ivo's dead." Canary and S/n looked over their shoulders. "So we all thought." The older female Leaguer said as the younger one finished. "Or hoped." "To make certain this threat is permanently neutralized, we're sending two trucks carrying the Android's parts to two seperate STAR Labs facilities. In Boston and New York. We'll have four additional trucks to create confusion in case Ivo or anyone tries to recover the remains. You will split into undercover teams to safeguard the two real trucks." "Yes!" Kid Flash says excitedly. "Road trip." S/n hits his stomach with the hand that wasn't wrapped around his waist to try to slightly disliplene, Canary turns and looks at the speedster with a angered look, while the Atlantean and Martian girl look at him confused. Robin glares behind his mask."So now we take out your trash?" Superboy questions angrily. "You had something better to do?" Batman and S/n counters, the Boy of Steel looks away. "You really are his daughter." Canary mutters under her breath just as Aqualad's transmitter goes off. "Coordinates recieved. On our way." Aqualad confirms, everyone but Superboy runs off.