"Can you redirect your stream, please?" Robins voice echoes. The pee stream moved and it was disgusting. Then Erica started to bang the green liquid. Robin and I ran and grabbed from her. "Hey, hey! Be careful, careful, careful! We don't even know what that is."

"Exactly. It could be useful."

"Useful how?" I crossed my arms.

"We can survive down here a long time without food, but if the human body doesn't get water, it will die."

"I hate to break it to you, but this is not water." Robin told her.

"No, but it's a liquid, and if it comes down to me drinking that shit or dying of thirst, I drink." I started to hear a sound. I walked away and walked to the door. I placed my ear on the wall.

"We've got company." I told Robin. Robin went to tell the boys. We hid up the elevator and the doors opened. Two Russians came in and started put boxes in their car. Shortly after they left, we jumped down and Steve placed the green liquid container to keep the door open.

"Let's go." Steve said. We all slid under the door. One by one. Steve was the last one out. When Steve made it, the elevator door crushed the container and the green liquid melted through the floor. We all gasped. We literally spent a whole night with those things. It could've killed us.

"You still wanna drink that?" I turned to Erica. She rolled her eyes and looks up at me.

"Holy mother of God." Dustin said. We all turned to see a never ending hallway. My mouth dropped. You got to be kidding me.

"Well hope you guys are in good shape." Steve said as he walked first. "Looking at you, roast beef." He patted Dustins chest. "Let's go, come on."

"Why me?" Dustin asked. We followed Steve. "I mean, you have to admit, as a feat of engineering alone, this is impressive." He spoke about the walkway.

"What are you talking about? It's a total fire hazard.
There's no stairs, there's no exit, there's just an elevator that drops you halfway to hell." Steve told him as we walked. I was getting tired.

"They're Commies." Erica announced. "You don't pay people, they cut corners."

"To be fair to our Russian comrades, I don't think this tunnel was designed for walking." I said to her.

"Think about it, they developed the perfect system for transporting that cargo." Robin added.

"It all comes into the mall like any old delivery. And then they load it up onto those trucks and nobody's the wiser."

"You think they built this whole mall so they could transport that green poison? I very seriously doubt it's something as boring as poison."

"It's gotta be much more valuable, like promethium or something."

"What the hell is promethium?" Steve asked.

"It's what Victor Stone's dad used to make Cyborg's bionic and cybernetic components." I replied as I looked at him.

"You're all so nerdy, it makes me physically ill." Erica gagged.

"No, no, no." Steve pointed. "No, don't lump me in with them. I'm not a nerd, all right?"

"Why so sensitive, Harrington? Afraid of losing cool points to a ten-year-old child?" Robin sang.