dagger girl.

" should I ask why you have a knife in your purse?"

"Its a dagger actually and no," Jennie replied as she continued to pick up her things. She had been making her way to her best friend , jisoos and her house when she bumped into a young girl, spilling her belongings on the floor. The younger girl in front of her just smiled and passed her the gold crested knife, speaking as she did so,

" well it's really pretty."

She had never experienced someone as carefree as the girl in front of her. Not choosing to press on or ask more, Jennie looked up and met the girls soft brown eyes. She took the dagger carefully before looking back to her bag with a sigh.
" give m your phone." She stated nonchalantly, extending her hand to the blond girl. She watched as the girls eyebrows furrowed, before she compiled and gave the other her phone.
" now you have my number. Call me." Jennie smiled before walking away, leaving the younger girl dumbfounded.

"Lisa calm down-"

" she didn't even ask my name! She just put her number in my phone. Should I call her?" Lisa groaned, she had never dealt with this kind of situation, and Chaeyoung had to deal with the taller girl who was freaking out.

" Lisa. It's a girl, who's hot- from what you described- so just go for it," chaeyoung sighed. She was sitting down in front of a Lisa who had her legs on the back of her couch, her head on the edge in front of her," and can I just point out you're worried about how she didn't ask your name instead of why she had a dagger in her purse-" Chaeyoung added, emphasizing dagger to make a point.

Lisa sighed flipped over in order to look at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung ha been her best friend since fourth grade and she trusted her more than she trusted herself.

" do you think she likes me?"

Chaeyoung groaned and rolled her eyes, getting up and heading to the kitchen of their shared apartment. Lisa sighed and got up checking her phone. She hovered over the call button from the number the cat eyed girl dialed in. She shut her eyes and distanced herself from the phone before pressing the green button. It only had to ring once before Jennie picked up. Wether or not you actually call the number that a random person gives you tells a lot about your personality so she was willing to give the girl a chance.
" hello? Is this dagger girl?" Lisa asked, stupidly.

" wow, that nickname fits me."

" oh, hi," Lisa watched as Chaeyoung face palmed soundlessly. She just shrugged and turned back to the phone.

" hey. By the way my names Jennie- dagger girl sounds better though-" Jennie replied sarcastically.

" I'm really good at naming things." Lisa joked as she relaxed. Letting her guard down to the other girl.

" but you haven't seemed to tell me your name." Jennie asked smoothly. Jisoo was standing in front of her, watching the younger girl converse with her new friend. They were at the shared office they had, they worked for the government on top secret business but they only did field work. If you looked at Jisoo once you would never think she would do something like this but she did, and she was good at it, as well as Jennie. Jennie did things differently though. They were still good at their job.

" oh yeah, my names Lisa."

" Lisa? That's a pretty name. "

" maybe I got my knack for naming things from my parents." Chaeyoung stopped chopping up carrots for a second and pulled out her phone, sending Lisa a text.

[chipmunk; that was so bad- it hurt me physically]

Lisa glared at the red head who had already resumed her cooking. She realized the line had gone quiet for a second before she heard 2 girls laughing on the other line.