Chapter 9: Errors until Dawn

A/N: I've been super motivated lately- enjoy the frequent updates while they last. :) 

                                              Chapter 9 

"Why are we doing this instead of bowling again?" Jessica crossed her arms as she got out of John's car.

"Charlie's feeling nostalgic again." John said simply, "Besides, there are arcade games here."

"Yeah, rigged arcade games." Carlton smirked. John walked in front of the group.

"Charlie and I will get a table- you guys wait for Marla and Lamar."

"Alright. Make sure you get the deluxe party package." Carlton smirked, "It comes with 200 tokens."

"I thought you said the games were rigged." Charlie giggled.

"Yeah, but they're still fun. I think."

She shook her head and grabbed John's hand as he walked into the restaurant. There were only two tables of kids, and they were in the main showroom. It was about an hour and a half before close, and the acne-ridden teenage boy at the host stand gave John and Charlie a surly look as they approached.

"Hi. Party of six, please... the deluxe party package?"

"We don't do party packages after 8 unless you have a reservation." The boy said flatly before sipping some soda from a Freddy's cup.

"Okay... can we just get a table and some tokens then?"

"Sorry, we don't take walk-ins after-"

"Whoa! Wait a sec!" Greg rushed over. "Charlie? What brings you here?"

"Oh, uh... it's... uh..." She stammered, "I just..."

"It's her birthday." John said quickly.

"Aren't you a little old to be celebrating here?" The teen beside him raised an eyebrow and smirked. Greg pushed him aside.

"Nonsense! Freddy's is for ALL ages. Besides, you're still a part of the Fazbear Family."

Charlie and John laughed lightly and exchanged glances.

"One deluxe party package, comin' right up! Did you have a particular animatronic in mind?"

"What?" John raised an eyebrow and Greg laughed.

"Every deluxe party package comes with an animatronic. They'll perform exclusively for your party!"

"Bonnie." Charlie said immediately, "Toy Bonnie."

"Ah! Great choice!" Greg turned to the flustered teenager beside him. "Take 'em to party room 1, Phil."

Phil sighed and picked up two large plastic cups of Fazcoins from behind the host station.

"Right this way." He led the couple through the main dining room and into one of the smaller party rooms. "Here it is. Plates, cups, and napkins are right there, each member of your party can take a plastic figurine home, and your waitress will be with you shortly to take your pizza order. Happy birthday and have a Faz-tastic time!" He set the plastic cups down on top of the menus in the middle of the table.

"Thank you." John tried and failed to hold back a laugh. Phil gave him an annoyed glare before turning and heading out of the room.

"That was... something." Charlie commented, pulling out a metal folding chair.