The squeals, the screech, the fangirl' screams filled the air.

I rubbed the temple of my head. Feeling suffocated already.

Sneakily, I went outside the cramped room and went toward the yard that was also occupied with small sized stand owned by other majors.

Thank you to professor Seokjin— who apparently the uncle of Kim Taehyung, or thank Taehyung to be exact— because of him, Professor Seokjin recommended our class to have our stand inside and not on the yard where I could see everyone shivering in cold. We didn't have to get through the same torture as them.

My eyes wandered around for a while, looking outside the window and breathed in the fresh air.

Does music major open up a stand too? I shook my head from the thoughts.

But checking out a bit isn't going to hurt, is it?

I found myself getting lost in the crowd. So many students opened up food stalls. They sold street snacks and many more.

I sniffed the air, mouth already watering.

So why didn't I order anything from our class cafe? Maybe because I already have enough from the whole week testing and my tongue didn't want to get the taste of another pasta we made. Instead, I'm craving for something else.

One stall caught my eyes, it had a red colored paint all over it, a cute octopus mascot was drawn on top of the signboard. They sold takoyaki too! I want to try it!

My giddy feet found their way to march toward the takoyaki stall and my eyes were fixed nowhere but there.

And of course, due to my choice of not looking ahead where I was walking, I had to bump into someone else's shoulder, almost tumbling backward but a fine grip of a male arm wrapped securely around my waist.

"Yah... Look where you going." I looked up to meet Yoongi's feline eyes, a smirk tugged at the corner of his pink lips.

I quickly found my balance and pushed his body that was way too close to my liking.

"Sorry." I murmured, rubbed the back of my neck.

He was wearing a casual white colored hoodie, paired with blue washed jeans, it was just a simple choice of clothing but why does he look so amazing?

"Buy glasses if you can't see, sweetie." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Maybe if you're a bit taller I can see you better." He gasped at me before narrowing his gaze.

"Look who's talking, shorty?" I scoffed in disbelieve.

"I'm not short!"

He shrugged his shoulder, "Definitely shorter than me." I parted my lips to defend, raising my index finger but nothing came out.

" I parted my lips to defend, raising my index finger but nothing came out