« New Book »

GWENDOLYN CHRISTIE joking

I'm making another Weasley fan fiction!

Though I don't know who it'll be about yet

The character is a princess of a island placed between the UK and France, she went to Hogwarts with the twins for her last three years of school (she attended Beauxbatons for the first four) but she had to move back to her country. She has an older brother and comes from a pure blood family though her mother is a Veela so she is half Veela. Her brother is four years older than her and is the heir to the throne. She studied in a world class magical hospital in France and is a qualified healer. She comes back to the UK just after the battle battle of Hogwarts because she gets an owl, in the middle of a ball, from George saying that Fred was badly injured and that she was the only one he trusted to treat him. She had never met any of the other members of the Weasley family prior so it's shocking when she shows up in a gown and jewels.

I was thinking Percy but I don't know. You can chose any Weasley apart from Ron because she's going to be in the twins year or a year or two above.

Please make sure to comment who you think it should be about, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you!

- BloodEclipseWolf