Surprise! Heres another chapter! Part 28

*6 months later*
"Sensei please sit down!"
"Y/n, relax, I'll take it from here"
"Do you need help carrying those books?"
"MY CHILD WAIT ILL CARRY YOU!!"

"THATS ENOUGH!" you scream, your dad poofing back into his skinny size.
"Sweetie what wrong? I'm just trying to help" your dad says, sadness in his voice. You exhale and hold your large stomach.
"I know, and I appreciate it. But ever since I announced my pregnancy no ones let me do anything! Like I can't cook, clean, or even go for a walk without someone telling me no or doing it for me! I'm pregnant, that doesn't mean I'm incapable of doing stuff for myself!" You finish your rant to see your dad walking towards you and pulling you in for a hug.
"I see, but can you blame us? All of us want you and the baby to be safe. But maybe you're right, we should back off a bit huh?" He asks.
"Yeah, that'd be nice. Thanks dad!" You exclaim, happy tears threading to spill out due to the hormones.
"Well, I'll let you go then. Just be carful okay?" And as he leaves he takes one final glance at his little hero, as she walks away towards UA.

^small timeskip to arriving at UA^
As you walk up towards the gates you smile, knowing after your baby is born and everything's settled you'll be able to go back to work. You hold your round belly as you walk up the stairs, when suddenly you hear a voice from behind you.
"Everyone, it's y/n- Sensei!!!" Suddenly all of class
1-a is around you happy to see you.
"Okay okay, calm down now. Now what are you all doing outside of class?" You ask as you all walk through the doors to the school.
"Aizawa Sensei had us go train with some of the 3rd years and we all saw you walk up as we finished training!" Iida states while chopping in the air.
"I see, well would you all care to walk me to your next class? English right?" I asked, all of them nodding happily.
"Neeeh Sensei, not that we're not happy to see you but why are you here?" Mina asks, tilting her head to the side.
"Oh, well Mic forgot his lunch and I thought it'd be nice to come see everyone as well. I've missed all of you!" You tell them, happy tears in your eyes.
'Damn these hormones' you think to yourself as everyone agrees and they all come in for a group hug, mindful of the life in your stomach.
"Um..Sensei can I feel the baby?" Your favorite student asks.
"Of course shouto" you say, grabbing his hand and placing it on top of your belly. The baby then kicks, causing everyone to stare in wonder at the life you're carrying.
Todoroki smiles and removes his hand.
...
...
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE WALKED HERE?!?!?"
A loud and very familiar voice screeches causing everyone to cover their ears.
The students quickly shuffle inside their classroom when out of nowhere you see mic rushing towards you.
"BAAAAABBBYYYYYYYY!!!!! WHYWOULDYOUWALKITSDANGEROUS?!?????"
He exclaims loudly.
You quickly cover his mouth and give him a pointed look.
"Because zashi, I needed some exercise and I missed everyone...and you forgot your lunch " you inform him, he looks sad for a moment before his eyes light up.
"Well then how about you hang out here for the rest of the day? It's only 2 hours!" He offers, knowing you wouldn't say no.
"Sure! I'll sit at your desk in the class while you teach!"

^timeskip to the end of the day^

Everyone had been so happy to see you, the students and teachers all taking pictures with you (with your permission) happy to see their favorite history teacher and colleuge again.
"Nyah! Y/n, why didn't you text me you were coming by?"
"It's good to see you"
"Eeeeeyyyyy I can't wait till we get to meet the baby!"
"You look well y/n, midnight says you're 6 moths now?"
After laughing and greeting everyone in the teachers lounge you take a seat on the couch, happy to be off your feet.
"Hey babe, how're my two favorite people doing?" Mic asks as he sits down text to you, as he places a hand in your belly.
You smile and say "we're great! My feet hurt a bit but other than that I'm good"
"Thank you y/n" you hear him whisper, surprised my how quiet he is, almost like how he was when you were both children.
"Haha for what?" You question, his mustache tickling your ear.
Hizashi grins and says
"For making me the luckiest and happiest man on this earth. You've always made my life great, and now with our child it'll be even better. I love you"
...
...
"I love you too"