part 13

*so the movie was AMAZING!!!!* also sorry for not updating like I should😅 anyways here's part 13.
Lemon warning, just simple stuff 🍋🍋🍋

*3rd person POV*
"Oh god" you hear hizashi mutter under his breath. Your tongue licking the tip of his dock and down his entire shaft. You look up and see his emerald eyes clouded with lust and love. After teasing him a bit you put his enture length in your mouth, while playing with his balls.
"Y-y/n that feels so good"
"Please don't stop~"
"God you're beautiful"
Those and many other words of praise were spoken to you as you continued what you were doing.
Then suddenly hizashi grabs a fistfull of your hair and moans loudly while cumming in your mouth.
Swallowing the salty liquid you sit up amd look at hizashi with a smile on your face.
"So...did I do alright?" You ask timidly since that was your first time giving a blowjob.
"Alright? No...that was FANTASTIC" hizashi yells out.
...
...
...
Hizashi then looms at you and gives you a smirk.
"Your turn babe~" he purrs out.
You thought you were wet before, now your soaked just hearing his voice.
Hizashi grabs your shorts amd looms at you for permission. You nod your head and he takes off your bottoms.
Biting your lip you sit up and take your top off and your bra.
Hizashi is now staring at your beautiful mounds. S/c skin already becoming slick with sweat, B/s breast just hanging there; begging for him to touch.
Hizashi gently pushes you to laying down on your back.
He begins to kiss your neck, taking his time to leave plenty of marks to show who you belong to.
"O-oh zashi~" you moan oit as he finds your sweet spot.
His mouth then travles lower to your breasts as he begins to play with your nipples, sucking, pinching, bitting. Anything he can do to keep that sweet melody of moans to keep coming from your lips.
After some time he begins to go down to your soaking wet pussy.
"Oh god" he moans out as he burries his face into your lower lips.
"Oh my-" but you don't even finish as hizashi begins to poke his tongue into you. His fingers then joining next.
First he puts one in.
Then two and begins to make a siccoring motion. You moan his name louder and louder.
"Hizashi~ HIZashi!"
His tongue then starts to rapidly flick your clit, brining you closer to the edge.
"Yes yes yea" you chant.
His name becoming the only thing you can say.
Hizashi then activates his quirk and causes vibrations to shoot all over your body.
You begin to cry out in pleasure as you buck your hips into his face.
"I-i-I'm close"
"Then come for me"
That's all it took, hearing those sexy words.
"A-a-a-aaahhhh yeees!!" You scream out.
Hizashi laps up all of your delicious juices.
You both are panting, sweaty, and naked.
"I love you" you both say to each other at the same time.
Smiling you laugh and pull hizashi down so you're both cuddling.
Hizashi chuckles saying "goodnight babe, I love you" but you're already asleep in his arms.

*sooo only like 550 words, but I needed to update. But on the plus side I have SO many ideas for chapters when they are adults✌*