part 14

I'M BACK BITCHES! so sorry for leaving without a trace😅 work and everything else has been cray cray.
Soooo onward to the story!~

*The next morning*
The sun shines in through the window, lighting the way his hair looks; making his hair look like a golden halo.

"Pssst...hizashi" you whisper
...
...
"PSSSSSST" you whisper louder
"Mmnnm" hizashi mumbles then rolls over.
You sigh in defeat until a thought comes into your mind.
Getting up and throwing a t-shirt and shorts on you go to your bag and grab a cotton ball.
Using your amazing skills you burn it just enough to turn it black and you pull out a couple of pieces of it to look like legs.
'hehehehe' you maniacaly laugh to yourself.
You go and set your phone up and whisper to the camera "y'all just wait" you then put the 'spider' on Hizashis arm and scream "BABE THERE'S A SPIDER!!!"
Hizashis eyes widen suddenly as he lokks at his shaking arm.
...
...
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGHHH GETITOFFGETITOFF AAAAAAAHHHHH"
His quirk activates and destroys all the windows and you can hear everyone wake up with screaming.
Everyone including a very sleepy (as always) shouta.
"What happened?" Dom asked concered and slightly deaf.
Everyone looks at you and sees you're on the ground shaking while hizashi looks like he's seen a ghost.
"Y-y/N...?" Neko asks slightly scared.
...
...
...
"hahahHahahaHahahHAA" you couldn't even get any words out wothout laughing.
Hizashi then realizes what happen and gives you a deadpanned look like 'really bruh'
After your laughing fest and everyone is now done with you, you all get up to get breakfast.

~Neko POV~
'oh y/n' I think to myself with a smile, thinking about his/her prank.
My tail swishes back and forth in contentment while watching everyone run to the table and begining to eat.
"Oi, come eat befpre it's all gone" I hear a familiar gruff voice say.
I nod my head with a smile and go to sit...but there's not enough chairs.
My ears flatten in disappointment when suddenly Sho-kun turns himself and pats his lap signaling for me to sit.
I blush bright red and sit down. I start eating amd notice y/n with a smirk on her face giving me 'the look' I playfully glare back and we both chuckle.
Then out of the bluse I feel my shirt being pulled up to cover me neck.
I give shouta a questioning look amd he whispers in my ear; "evidence from last night"
I blush remembering what happened.

~la flashback brought to you by horny teenagers~

"Are you okay?" I ask y/n and they get carried away by Yamada.
They flash me a thumbs up and I chuckle to myself.
I look at shouta seeing he's already asleep (or is he?😉)  I sigh, wanting to have talked to him more.
I go to slowly get up and when I walk away a hand grabs my wrist, stopping me.
I see shouta is actually awake giving me an odd look.
"Why'd you get up?" He asks
"I w-was gonna go to bed" I respond
"...don't lie" he states
"W-W-well I was wanting to spend more t-time with you but you fell asleep w-w-which is fine! I...just..." I couldn't finish due to embarrassment.
I hear a chuclle and see shouta looking at me with amusment in his eyes.
"Listen, I know I nap a lot and I'm grouchy, but I want you to know that if you ever need anything you can wake me up. No matter what. I..want to make you happy and become a pro hero. So please don't leave, at least not without telling me what's bothering you. I care for you, a lot." Shouta finishes his confession/rant with a light pink blush on his face.
I smile and give him a kiss on the lips, surprising us both at my boldness.
The kiss was meant to be a quick peck but turned into something more.
Sho-kun then stood up and pulled me to his room.
Closing and locking the door he wraps his arms around my waist...
And flops us onto the bed!
"S-shouta!" I scream with laughter bubbling out of me.
Shouta chuckles and then soon we both begin to laugh loudly.
"Hahaha I love you shouta!" I exclaim with no stutter while laughing.
Suddenly we both stop.
...
...
Realizing what I just said...
...
"Oh no I-I-I'm sorry if that was too soon....!!!" I exclaim.
He smiles and kisses me hard.
"I love you too" is all I hear before I'm pulled into another passionate kiss.
Shouta then begins to kiss my neck, sucking and biting. Soon enough he finds my sweet spot and bites down hard. "Nyah!" I moan out.
Shouta groans at the sound and...
DUN
DUN
DUUUUUN
cliffhanger in a way😂
Don't hate meh for dis!✌