Part 27 pt. 1

OKAY! Here comes the emotional roller coaster! I'm so sorry! This is very very sad! 😞
What's mentioned here is something that happens to people, and I've experienced it myself. It sticks with you your whole life.
Anyways here ya go.

"Let's do this!" You yell, everyone behind you looking ready.
"You glance upwards and see the snipers setting up, Neko shifted into her cat form and quickly ran to the building, grand Torino already on the roof, along with Eraserhead hiding in the shadows.
"Now my little hero, please be careful. You're carrying a life inside you, and I don't want body swap to use her against you." All might informs you, worried for you and his granddaughters safety.
Present mic comes to your body other side and grips your hand tightly, you squeeze 3 times, your own way of saying "I love you".
The sounds of everyone getting into position makes you feel better, like, it's all gonna be okay.
"Okay everyone, seems there's a total of 26 kids and 5 adult hostages. We NEED to be carful." Dom informs us over the radio.
"Okay guys, wait for my signal before we go in"
"3"
I walk up to the door
"2"
I lift my foot to kick it open
"1"
CRAAAASH
...
...
I kicked the door down and we all ran in, going as quickly as we could to save the hostages.

"Oh what was that?!" 2 gunmen run out and before they could shoot all might rushes them and knocks them through the walls.
I grin a little, thinking of how strong and cool my dad is.
I unconsciously put a hand on my stomach, trying to protect my child.
After 20 minutes of gunmen and fighting we reach the top floor of the orphanage.
"Heeeelp! Please!" We hear cries coming from down the hall.
Present Mic uses his quirk to cause the walls to shatter.
"YEAAAAAAAAH!!!"
We all run over to see all 30 hostages all tied up.
"Okay Dom, get ready to grab the children and adults" I state as we begin to untie them.
Something wasn't right, you had a bad feeling about this.
"Okay everyone! This way!" All might shouted, the grin on his face making everyone feel better.
"M-My brother!!! He's gone??!!" A little girl shrieks.
"What do you mean?" Hizashi asks her, as he knees down.
"T-the bad man from earlier grabbed him...is my b-brother dead....?" The little girl asks, tears streaming down her face.
Suddenly we hear an ear piercing scream.
Without a second thought you use your lightning to bolt you across the orphanage.
You walk up to the door.
The red door.
....you're old room....
Opening it you see...
"BODY SWAP! Let him go!" You holler, angry seeing the young boys face bloodied up.
"Hehehehehehe welcome welcome! I'm glad you could finally join us! Now le-"
But you cut body swap off with your ice shards, and for a split second he releases the boy. And long enough for you to use your wind quirk to bring him to you.....

Sorry! This will be a two part chapter!
Got class to go to!