Part 24

Yooooo! Here's another chapter!

^Your POV^

BOOOOOOOOOM
My body flies against a wall as the dynamite explodes. Everything is in slow motion, as I close my eyes, readying myself for death.
'I regret nothing' I think to myself, as my world fades to black.
Memories of my parents flash in my mind to when I first met Hizashi, getting adopted by all might, going the UA, having the greatest friends ever, and loving myself and the hero I've become.
"Y/NNNNNNNNNN!" I hear my name, as it all fades away.
...
...
...
Beep
Beep
Beep
"W-What?" I whisper out loud.

^3rd person POV^
You hear police sirens, people screaming, and you feel yourself being lifted.
You groan aloud as your carried out by, who?
Opening your eyes you see it's...
Hizashi!
"Z-za....shi" You mutter our.
"Shh Babe, it'll be okay" he says. And although his words are meant to calm you, his tone doesn't.
You close your eyes as your put in a Gurney.

^Present Mic POV^
No....
NO!!!!
"NOOOOOOO! Babe!"
The dynamite exploded, yet it didn't cause too much damage.
The ambulance and police arrived.
"No...." I mutter out.
Everyone looks at me, unable to comprehend what just happened.
Eraserhead puts a hand on my shoulder, but I shrug it off.
"Mic, I'm so so....sorry" he apologizes for something I know he didn't cause.
"She...she's not dead...she can't be..." I state, as I run towards the building as the fire department tries to put out the fire.
"MIC WAIT!" I hear eraser holler, but my thoughts are clouded by rage, and pain.
I run around the smoke filled room, and when I get to the main storage I see Remanence of ice and rock.
"Y/n, they built barriers...that means..." and I look to the back and see...
"Y/n!!!!!" I scream running towards my loves body.
I put my fingers on her wrist.
"Please please please" I beg aloud.
Bump
...
Bump
...
Bump
"Oh thank Kami..." I exhale as I lift her up and rush her towards the ambulance.
"Z-za....shi" She whispers, I look down with tears in my eyes.
"Shh babe, it'll be okay"
Yeah, it'll all be okay.

^POV CHANGE^
Beep...beep...beep
The sound of a machine?
Where am I?
Wait...am I dead?
Woooow death Sure is dark...
"Ah, m-my little hero...please..."
Dad?
"H-hey y/n, please get up....I miss you.."
"We all do"
"Y/n we need you..."
"Oh Kami, please get up y/n!"
Ki-Chan? Bedhead? Nemuri? Dom?
"Y-y/n, I see you're still out..well it's time you come back to us. Everyone is waiting."
Grandpa Torino?
"Oh Kami...baby, please....wake up...let me see your beautiful e/c eyes once more...I need you..."
Hizashi...?

Suddenly the darkness begins to fade, as the light grows brighter and brighter.

"Ugh" you groan as you open your eyes, glancing at the nurse who walked in.
"OH MY! Doctor! She's awake!!!" The nurse screams. Multiple doctors rush in and begin to help me.
"W-water.." You state, a doctor handing you a cup.
You gulp it down and look around you.
"So, what happened?" You ask.
The doctors then explain that you had been in a fight with a villain, he planted dynamite, you got the other heroes out, and saved multiple people with the barriers you put out to help minimize damage, you were then knocked unconscious from the explosion, and were rescued by Present Mic.
"Well, how long have I been out?" You ask, curious as to what's happened.
"W-well....around 3 months" the head doctor stutters out.
...
...
...
"3 MONTHS!!!!" You scream is shock.
After that whole fiasco you were left alone.
"I can't believe it....I can't stay here! I have to body swap!" You yell in frustration.
You glance at the window and smirk.
You rip the equipment off of you and sneak into the employees locker room. You open a locker and grab a pair of shorts from one locker and a tank top from another.
Your bandages covered your arms and legs.
'Great...I look like a mummy' you think to yourself.
As you go to sneak out a nurse walks in.
"MA'AM! You need to be in bed! You just woke up! What are you doing?!?!" The nurse freaks out as you jump out of the 3rd story window.
"Ack!" You fall not so gracefully on a bush and run out.
...
'I must catch him.'
'He put them in danger!'
'My friends could have died!!'
'....I lost....'
All these thoughts run through your head as you are running down the street. Unaware of what you're doing or where you're going.

^POV CHANGE^
"It's wonderful! She's awake and perfectly healthy! Although she is under some powerful drugs, so she'll need plenty of rest." The doctor explains, as Hizashi, nemuri, Dom, Neko, shouta, All might, grand Torino, and Tsu-San follow him.
Balloons and flowers in everyone's hands, all of them excited to see you.
"D-doctor! We have a big problem! Miss y/n has escaped!" And nurse screams frantically running towards us.
"WHAT?!" Everyone, including the doctor yells.
...
...
"So she stole clothes and jumped out of the window?" Hizashi asks, confused and worried about his lover.
The nurse nods and states the direction y/n went.
"I'll get all patrol cars and local heroes to search for her, she couldn't have gone far" Tsu-San states, as he calls the department.
"I'll go check the house, grand Torino will you check her favorite restaurant?" All might asks.
"Of course of course, lets go" grand Torino states as he rushes out.
"Yamada, where would she go?"Shouta asks.
"I'm not sure...there's a few places" he explains where each place is and everyone breaks into teams.

^sorry! Another POV change!^
"Huff...huff..." your panting by the time you reach the inner city.
"Damn...these drugs are really kicking my ass.. maybe I shouldn't have left yet..." you mumble aloud, begging to regret your choices.
You start walking, people throwing glances your way.
You continue on walking until you hear small cries.
"Huh?" You say aloud, as you follow the whimpering.
You turn down an alley and what you see pisses you off.
A little girl, no older than 5 being surrounded by a bunch of creeps.
"HEY! Back away from the girl!" You scream.
All the men laugh but when they turn to see you, they all fall quiet. Your hair on fire as water surrounds you.
"O-oh shit...ELEMENTRESS!" One guy shouts as they all run off.
...
'Crap..my sides are killing me! Using my quirk really is taking a toll on me' I groan when I think that.
"E-e-excuse m-me...miss Elementress?" A small voice causes me to look down at the little girl I saved. Her hair hair in pigtails and her brown eyes shedding tears.
"Oh! Sweetie are you okay? Did those men hurt you?" I ask her as I lift her in my arms and cradle her.
"T-the bad m-men grabbed me a-and took me from my m-mommy and daddy..." she stutters out an explanation before breaking down.
I shush her and rock her until she's calmed down.
"So sweetie, what's your name?" I ask her.
"O-ochacko" she tells me, still shaken up.
"Well ochacko, my name in y/n! But most people know me as Elementress!" I happily tell her, hoping to make her feel better.
"Wow! You're a pro hero!" Her tears are gone and are replaced with a huge smile.
I nod, and before I know it I'm walking downtown hoping to find her parents as we laugh and talk about her wanting to help her family's construction company.
....
After about 15 minutes we both hear
"OCHAKO!!!! Where are you?!" And we see a distraught mother and crying father.
"Mommy daddy!" She cries out in joy as her parents and the police glance over at us.
"OH MY BABY!"
"Hey! It's Elementress! Call in the squad!"
Ochako jumps out of your arms and runs to her family. You smile as they all hug each other.
"Miss toshinori, we've been searching for you, you had a lot of people worried" the officer explains.
"Hehe sorry! I rushed out without thinking, but I guess it worked out right?" As laugh as we both look at the happy family.
"Thank you so much for saving our baby!" The family bows as I shake my head.
"Oh it's no problem, that's what heroes are for" I state with a smile.
"Miss Elementress! When I'm big I wanna be a hero too!" Little Ochako states with determination in her eyes.
I nod and give her a thumbs up. She hugs me and her dad asks "can I take a photo of the 2 of you?" We both nod and the cameras start to flash.
I wave goodbye as the now reunited family goes home.
...
10 minutes later
...
"BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE!!!!"
I laugh as I hear the familiar scream of my love. All my friends and family rushing towards me at once, paparazzi got on their tails.
"Oh hey guys wh-" but I'm cut off by Hizashi rushing over and kissing me.
"Mmm" I moan into the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck and his around my waist.
Cameras flash and I can't help but smile.
Everyone surrounds us and I break the kiss and say
"Hey guys! What's up? Why do you all look like you've been crying? Did you think I died or something? Hahaha!" I laugh and everyone comes in for a group hug.

Woooooo! I'll be working on the next chapter soon!

Extended ending:
"Say it" nemuri demands as she slaps her whip on the table.
"I'll never risk my life like that again..." You solemnly say.
"Aaaaand?" Dad might aks.
"Aaaand I'll never run out of a hospital again" You state.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaand?" Dom asks angrily.
"Aaaaaaaaand I'll....*mumble*...." you grumble out.
Everyone glares and I say
"Aaaaaaand I'll never walk around town barefoot"
"Thank Kami, that's just unsanitary y/n-Chan!" Neko states.
You laugh nervously and ask
"Does that include fighting thugs in an alley while heavily drugged?"
"WHAT?!" Hizashi screams.
Yep.
You'll take that as a no