Part 17

Hey everyone! Sorry about the slow updates! Anyways, this next chapter is gonna be a fast forward to 6 months after graduation. You and the others have made your debuts as heroes and now it's time to move out~

Your POV
'Ah, such a nice day' I think to myself, while scanning through all the apartments available on my phone. I look around a see everyone having a good day, kids laughing, birds chirping, 3 thugs cornering a girl...
Wait..

"HEY YOU 3! Back away now!" I holler, quickly changing into my hero outfit. My outfit is a skintight bodysuit that's white with red edges, along with a white cat shaped helmet(courtesy of Neko)

"Oi, who sa- oh shit! It's elementress!" One thug shouts. The other two pull out knives and run at me.
I lift my hand, commanding the ground to grab them. I then use my air ability to fly the girl to me.
"T-thank you! You're my favorite hero!" The young girl cries out in joy.
I double tap my helmet to have it call the cops, they showed up in 5 minutes.

"Thank you elementress! We appreciate it!" The officer states as he shakes my hand. Paparazzi show up, apparently the young girl is the mayors daughter who ran off.

"Elementress over here! How'd you do it?"
"Elementress, what's it like to be all might daughter?"
"Oh oh! Where is all all might?"
"Yes tell us!"
The reporters are nonstop.

"I'm sorry but that is something I can't say, also everyone be safe. Plus ultra!" I holler as I use the air to fly high in the sky.

*bzzzz bzzzz*
Text from: neko
"Y/n, can you come over? And bring some plastic cups please? Within the next few minutes would be great! Please!"
"Sure thing!👍" I text back.
"So much for looking for apartments..." I mumble sadly. While in the air I triple click my keys and suddenly my motorbike is in the air. I hop on and land on the ground, taking off towards Aizawa and nekos apartment. But not before stopping and grabbing some cups.
As I pull into their driveway, I notice some familiar cars.
*kncok knock*
"Come in" I hear a tired voice say.
I open it up to see...
EVERYONE!
"Hey girl! Glad to see you here!"
"Hey y/n-Chan"
"Y/nnnnnn! Thanks for getting cups!"
"BAAAAABE! About time!"
"Hey"
"Uh, what's going on?" I ask confusion in my voice.
"Well, none of us have seen each other for 6 months, so I thought it'd be nice to have a party to celebrate everyone's victories!" Neko announces, happy to have everyone.
"Sweet! Let's party!!" I shout.

Within the next hour everyone is laughing and slightly buzzed.
"So y/n, I have a gift for you" Dom states, excitement lacing his voice. We all turn to see Dom pulling out what looks to be some sort of amulet?
"Uh thanks? But what's it for?" I ask, suddenly the amulet goes to me chest.
"Go ahead y/n, tap it" Dom tells me. I do as told and then suddenly a skintight black bodysuit is covering me. (Kind of like black panther)
"Wow! A helmet too! AWESOME" I yell excitedly.
"That suit is able to withstand anything! Fireproof, water resistant, no ice can pierce it, no wind can cut it, and no rock can crush it! It's one of my best inventions!" Dom explains to us all, excited that I love it.
"Thank Dom! I greatly appreciate it!" I state.
"It has different functions, and I added the communications and Bike to it." He finishes.
"So Dom, I hear you're working alongside best jeanist! How's that?" I ask, excited to hear what he's been up to.

"No way! Awesome job saving that bus!"
"Thanks! I listened to your show last night!"
"REALLY?! Thanks!"
"Bed head, I heard what you did for that family. Good job!"
"Yeah yeah, thanks. Besides you helped."
"Oh look! Y/n-Chan is in the new!" Neko exclaims. We all stop to watch.
"Excuse me! Miss elementress, there's rumors going on about you and eraserhead dating? Is this true?!"
The reporter asks, eager for some gossip.
"....HAHAHAHA!!! Me and eraser? Kami no! He's a good friend, besides I'm with someone already and so is he" I inform after I finish laughing.
"Really?!?! Who has captured your heart?"
"Not telling~ maybe you all can figure it out yourselves, bye bye!" And with that I had left.

"And that's our interview from earlier, right before miss elementress saved the mayors daughter from 3 wanted men. Unfortunately 1 man escaped, and is currently wanted..."

...
...
...
"OMG THEY thought you and shouta were together?! Hahaha!" Nemuri is on the ground, laughing her ass off.
"Oh haha, very funny" I say, sarcasm lacing my voice.
"Gross" shouta states, a grimacing.
"I agree" I say, shuttering at the thought.
"....not cool dude"
"Yeah, not cool...."
Both Hizashi and Neko look throughly upset.
"H-hey now, it's alright! I love you Zashi!" I yell
"And I love you kitten" shouta says.

A few hours later we're all shit faced and laughing.
"Hahaha!!! No wwwAaaaaay"
"Yaaaaas"
"S-sut uuuup"
"Zzz"
"Aaaaaahhhhhhh"

"Heeeeey everyone! Seeeellllfffiiiiieeeee!" I scream, pulling out my camera 📸

We all face the camera, and I know we all look crazy. But as the camera flashes, I know this'll be a memory we talk about in the future.