Becca's Mother being an Indian had always been too fond of Nandini, and she welcomed all of them to their home very warmly. All the friends settled at the Becca's place when the guys decided to run a few errands in which Manik surprisingly joined them, while Nandini stayed back to the supposedly planned Girls Tym! And now, having almost 4-5 hours passed since the guys left, she couldn't help but glance at the door again and again, waiting for Manik.

A few more minutes passed on with the girls talking about the event happening next day when Nandini finally heard his voice as he stepped into the house along with the others, talking to someone on his phone. The guys settled down on the sofa as the Becca threw a water bottle towards Elliot as she and Ronnie joined them.

Manik: Yes I know.... I did not ask for ur help, I think I m capable enough to do stuff on my own.
He heard for the reply from the other end as he rolled his eyes at it before walking up towards Nandini. 

Manik: Whatever.... Here, talk to her!
He said on the phone before sitting next to Nandini and putting the call on speaker.

Manik: Everyone seems to be missing u a lot! Can't say its the same for me though....
He muttered at her making Nandini chuckle as she heard the others greet her from the phone.

Nandini: Hey guys, what's up!

Cabir: The Sky... Oh no the ceiling....
Cabir said making both of them roll their eyes as they heard a smack through the phone followed by an 'Ouch' by Cabir.

Nandini: Thanks Mukti!
Nandini said smiling at it while Manik too shook his head.

Mukti: So guys... How was this Adventure Trip of urs?

Nandini: Pity good.... We enjoyed a lot.... U guys should have also been here!

Cabir: As much as we miss u Nandini. We don't want Manik to kill us, by tagging along on ur Honeymoon. U know ur Husband becomes a Hulk at times!

Nandini laughed at the frown on Manik's face making her shrug at her.

Manik: Do u seriously want this Hulk to disconnect the call now Cabir...

Aliya: Come on Manik... U know how he is. U guys tell me, where are u going after London?

Nandini: Ohh we decided to keep the schedule same as we planned earlier, but just shorten our stay at each place. We'll leave tomorrow evening after the event, to Amsterdam. And then followed by Paris, Lucerne, Interlaken, Venice and then lastly Rome. All the destinations are so amazing that I wasn't really able to choose among these.

Navya: I literally envy u guys... These are all the best Honeymoon locations. I so wish I was there!

Nandini: Trying to hint something to a particular Someone here, are we Navya?
Nandini asked, a teasing tone in her voice as Manik smiled while they heard laughter from the other side.

Aliya: Nandini yr u are too good. Both of them are literally competing with tomatoes right now!
They laughed at it when Nandini heard Cabir say.

Cabir: Hahaha very funny.... Enough of time pass! Lets not forget who is on their Honeymoon doing the dirty. I'll disconnect the call to let u both continue. Bye... Enjoy...

Manik: What the-
Manik started to say when Cabir disconnected the call not hearing the end of it.

Nandini blushed red at Cabir's misconception as Manik kept the phone aside.

Manik: Idiot!
He said directed towards Cabir though Nandini heard it and chuckled.

Nandini: Anyways... How was ur outing?