I groaned, "No, I don't feel like I have to. I just don't see the need to wait anymore," I lowered my voice, knowing that Levi was in the house. Although he was a story down and the walls were soundproof.

I continued, "I just want to. But I'm nervous about what I'll have to do or wear or even say. I just want to make it good for him," I played with my dress as I casted my eyes down.

"Sweetie," Shalissa cooed. "You know Levi, and he doesn't care about how it is for him, only if you feel comfortable. And for what to wear, obviously nothing," She rubbed my back.

"Nothing?" I blushed. "Shouldn't I have to wear um— a set?" I asked softly.

"What, lingerie?" She questioned casually.

"Yeah," My cheeks grew hotter. "Isn't that what I'm supposed to wear?"

"Pfft," She laughed. "Lingerie's overrated in this case. I mean, it'll be off in a minute and knowing Levi, it'll be ripped off of you with his teeth in a second." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Stop," I giggled as she pulled me closer and hugged me.

"Now enjoy yourself, okay? And don't think too much about it. Now look," She pulled me gently to her closet.

Digging to the back, she pulled out a small vkx and gave it to me. "What is it?" I asked.

"It's a robe," She said. "I know you won't feel comfortable coming into the room completely naked. This'll do the trick. I bought it a week ago. Although you're a few centimetres taller than me, it should still fit nice and be even shorter." She explained. "Now go, and don't keep Levi waiting. And don't do anything you're not comfortable with, okay?" She warned.

I nodded my head with a small smile.

--------------

"I'm ready," I said as I entered the room with Elijah and Levi.

Levi looked at me and smiled, "Okay, let's go. Talk to you later, man." He patted his brother's back.

"Bye, Elijah," I hugged him. "Thank you for letting me stay," I said.

"Anything for you, sweetheart. When he fucks up again, I'll be here." He smiled cheekily.

"You won't have to worry about that," Levi glared. "Come on, Ophelia." He rolled his eyes at his brother.

"What's that?" Levi asked as he opened the door for me.

I stuttered as I held the box closer to my chest. "Just a late gift from Shalissa," I came up with quickly.

"Hmm," He said as he started the engine.

--------------

"Are you alright?" Levi asked me as he opened the door in the house for me.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm just tired." I continued.

I really was tired. But the real reason why I wasn't speaking the entire car ride was that I was thinking of all the possible scenarios that could play out this weekend.

It was cliche, but I still didn't know how it could go. I've never had a problem with my weight per se. In fact, I liked that I wasn't too skinny or too fat. I mainly just disliked my hips and my breasts size.

Was that even possible? To dislike the main aspects of your body that made up your body?

My stomach wasn't very flat, although I had a small waist.

Amanda was very slender and tall and extremely beautiful. I didn't know any of Levi's other girlfriends but were all of them like that? Was that his preference?

The thought worried me.

"Hey, hey," Levi grabbed onto my waist and pulled me towards him. "You're pale. Are you getting sick?" He brushed his thumb over my cheek.

I snapped my eyes to him, "No, no!" I said quickly. "As I said, I-I'm just tired." I bit my lip.

His eyes scrutinised me, "Well why don't you go and rest? I can pack for you tonight and call your job to sort it out," He suggested.

"No, I-I can do that." I blushed. I didn't want him to see my underwear, robe or any swimsuits I packed.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, please," I said. "I should start so I can be ready by tonight. I can sleep on the ship." I said.

Did I mention that we were going there on a private cruise?

"Okay, call me if you need anything, okay?" He kissed my lips for a split second.

I nodded in understanding before making my way upstairs.