Epilouge: We Meet Again, Pine Hat

Your POV

We were all at the Mystery Shack, awaiting the arrival of the young Pines twins. Stan, Ford, Soos, Melody, Wendy, her family, Pacifica, and more of the townspeople. We had all gathered here to greet them after the whole year had past, summer had returned.

Dipper and I had kept this long-term relationship going. We had our few bumps here and there, but we've made it work.

To be honest, I was kinda nervous to see him, both of them.

At the moment, I was on the roof starring at the hairpin in my hands. So much had happened last summer. Many monsters were fought, many mysteries were solved, we even defeated an immortal dream demon.

Heck, I even found out I had these weird powers that I'm still trying to get the hang of.

The hairpin lit up in small (f/c) flames, I was still confused about the whole situation.

"I see your powers have gotten better since last time." I heard someone say.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I guess you could say-" My eyes widened as I recognized the voice. "Dipper?!?"

He gave me a bright warm smile, and I immediately wrapped him in a tight hug. We both held on to each other, neither of us wanting to let go.

You: When did you get here?!?

Dipper: Mabel and I arrived around ten minutes ago. I asked Ford where you were and he said up here so I thought I'd stop by.

You: My God, I missed you so much...!

Dipper: I missed you too, (y/n)...

We stayed in each other's arms for a while before pulling away, going downstairs. Mabel immediately tackled me in a hug. Everyone greeted them in joy, and within minutes, I was separated from Dipper in the crowd.

I'll see him later then.

About half an hour passed, I was in the kitchen getting myself something to drink.

Dipper: *walks in* (y/n), hey!

You: Hey Pine Hat!

Dipper: Sorry for disappearing earlier, everyone kept hugging me, heh.

You: *chuckle* It's ok. ... So uh, how long will you be staying here for?

Dipper: *gives a cute pout* You're kicking me out already?

You: No, no! I just want to know so we can plan stuff.

Dipper: *chuckles a bit* Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that...

You: Why?

Dipper: Well, the thing is: Mabel and I talked to our parents, and-

Mabel: *runs over, now standing beside him* We bought a house nearby, we're moving to Gravity Falls!!!

You: *your eyes widen* You're kidding!

Dipper: We were able to convince Mom and Dad to let us move here!

You: *smile brightly before wrapping them in a hug* That's amazing, you guys!!!

Dipper and Mabel: *hug you back, soon pulling away*

Mabel: Now c'mon, you have to meet our parents!!!

You: Wait what?

Mabel: *grabs your wrist, starting to pull you away with her*

You: W-Wait, ah!!! Pine Hat!!!

Dipper: Sorry!

You: You little-!!!

I was forced to meet their parents.

But hey, on the bright side, I guess the trio is back and staying for good.

The End

Message From Author

Hey guys, it's me, IvBeauty!!! And thank you for reading this story, you guys don't know how much this means to me!!!

I've already planned another Dipper x Reader story, however, I always make (y/n) female since I'm a girl. So I wanted to change that a bit and make (y/n) male for this story.

Dipper and Mabel Pines have been sent to Gravity Falls to spend the summer with their great uncle Stanford Pines

Along with their new friend (y/n), they uncover the mysteries of this strange and peculiar little town.

But everyone has their own secrets, and sometimes is best to leave them be.

But that won't stop Dipper from trying to decipher it all.

So what to you think? It'll hopefully be out soon.

Go check out my other Dipper x Readers, and I have a bunch more stories if you want to check out more of my stuff. I also have my art books if you wish to check out more of my art style, and a few books that are just pure random.

Again, thank you for reading my story, and as always, 'till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️