Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors

Dipper's POV

It was almost time for bed and I was in the kitchen getting something to eat. As I got my favorite snack, I hear the door close. In the hall was Stan followed by a mysterious man. Because of the way Stan spoke to him, I could tell he was just a lost person who sadly stumbled upon the Mystery Shack and now has to listen to his stories. I roll my eyes before I go upstairs to my room.

Mabel was with Waddles knitting sweaters on her bed, so I sat down on my own.

Mabel: Hey Dipper, who was at the door?

Dipper: How'd you know there was someone at the door?

Mabel: I have very a very good sense of hearing!

Dipper: *rolls his eyes* Just some late costumer.

Mabel: Uh-oh, is Stan telling him his "Tales Designed to Sell Merchandise?!?"

Dipper: Yep. Oh, that poor man must wish he never stopped by.

Mabel: I bet Stan will start with the one he calls-

Dipper and Mabel: Hands Off!

Hands Off (Third Person POV)

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Stan had gone to some sort of public sale where everyone had booths with all sorts of stuff. Something called a Swap Meet?

Mabel: Swap meep, swap meet, swap meep!!! Look at all these priceless treasures!!! *goes over to some bobbleheads* Bobbly-heads!!! *moves their heads* They agree with everything I say!!!

Dipper: *puts on some big glasses* Professor glasses!!! They make me look like a genius!!! *turns and crashes into the glasses rack*

You: *snicker before taking off his glasses* I think it's better for you to see than to look this way.

Dipper: *huffs while blushing*

Stan: *at some golden watches* Look at these beauties!!! They're mob-boss quality!!! *sees the woman selling them, then turns around to you three* Alright, kids, prepare to watch the delicate art of the deal. *turns around*

You: Oh boy.

Stan: Hey, hag face, how much for the junk watches?

Old Lady: They are not for sale, not for you, Stan Pines!!! The wind whispers your name!!! *points at Stan as wind blows in his direction*

Stan: Alright, I get it, you're creepy. Anyways, less talkie more watchie. *places money on the table and takes a watch, but is stopped by the old lady grabbing his wrist roughly*

Old Lady: *as he pupils go behind her eyes* Get your hands off my watch!!!!

Stan: Ah!!! *snatches his hand away* Eesh!!! Freak show!!! *starts to walk away with us in front if him*

Mabel: Wow, someone needs to work on their social skills!!!

Stan: And their observation skills. *shows his wrist with the golden watch* Boom!!! Good job, heisting hands!!! *kisses his hands*

Dipper: Grunkle Stan, are you seriously shop lifting from a witch? That sounded like a curse!

Stan: *mimicking Dipper* "That sounded like a curse!!!" Hey, anyone wanna buy a wet blanket?!? We got a wet blanket for sale!!!