Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness

Your POV

Stan and I had opened the shack about an hour ago, and this man had been here since we opened the shop and STILL hasn't gotten anything!!!

We were starting to get really annoyed.

Tyler: I like to get my Christmas shopping done early. Do you have anything that's in the spirit of the season?

Stan: Uh, how about these crystals?

Tyler: Haha, looks like broken glass!

Stan: What are you, a cop?

Tyler: Oh, what is that new thing?!? *runs to a shelf*

Stan: Eesh...!

You: *groan* ...

Dipper and Mabel:*enter the gift shop*

Dipper: Grunkle Stan?

Mabel: Can we go to the diner? *grabs her stomach* We're hungry!

Dipper: *does the same as Mabel* Hungry!

Dipper and Mabel: Rahhh *hit their stomachs together multiple times*

Stan: Yeah, sure, as long as this yahoo makes up his mind.

Tyler: *points at a hairy fish on the wall* Do you have this in another animal?

Mabel: (y/n), will you be coming too?!?

Dipper: Yeah, wouldn't you like to join us...?!?

You: *puppy eyes to Stan*

Stan: Oi, fine.

You: Then yes!

Stan: *looks at Tyler* ...I'm fine locking him inside if you are.

Dipper and Mabel: *nod*

You: I'll get the tools.

And with that, we looked him inside. I'm sure he probably didn't notice, or mind.

When we arrived, the diner was pretty packed with people, but we managed to find an empty table pretty quickly.

Stan: Lazy Susan, there's my little ray of sunshine! Where were you yesterday~?

Lazy Susan: I got hit by a bus!!!

Stan: *laughs punching the table* Hilarious!!!

Lazy Susan: Thank you!!! *laughs for an awkward amount of time*

Stan: You do split plates, right?

Lazy Susan: Maybe~ *takes her closed eye lid, opens it, and closes it* Wink~

Stan: Great!!! We'll all split a one fourth of the number seven, plus a free salad dressing for the ladies and a small plate of ketchup for the boy!

Lazy Susan: *leaves*

You: Hey, I want the ketchup!

Mabel: And I want some pancakes!

Stan: With the fancy flour they use these days? What am I, made of money? *sees a dollar sticking out if his sleeve before tapping it back in* Tap tap.

Mabel: Aww...

Dipper: *looks to the side before cracking his knuckles and relaxing on his seat* Don't worry, guys, pancakes or on me. I'm gonna win some by winning that manliness tester.