Season 01 Finale 1/2

Beginne am Anfang

“Follow my lead.” I murmured.

“Trevor!” Beth grabbed my arm, startled.

“What?”

“That’s Millar!”

He words struck my head.

"What!?"

“That’s Millar!”

I watched him walk towards us, trembled.

“Beth!” Yelled Millar loud enough to shock me out. “Is that you!?”

He stopped chuckling as he had fixed his sight on her.

“You disappeared—then came back to me again.” Said Millar. “I missed your pussy so bad.”

"Go to hell Millar!" Said Beth as I felt her shivering hand tightening grip on my arm.

"This is hell kid." He said. "Your in it, and I'm in it."

"You're gonna pay for what you did." I said feeling my insides burn.

“Hmm.” He ran his eyes on me top to bottom. “After me did you even feel him?” He asked from Beth.

The words came out of his mouth made it all personal to me. 'To hell with Christine, to hell with Nick, I'm killing this man!'

“You think it’s a coincidence that you’re son died the same day she met me?” I asked stepping forward from the crowd, towards my opponent. In the corner of my eyes I saw Ryan taking the gun from Jane. Millar's face changed dramatically. He was finally in the state I wanted him to be, angry as the devil.

“My son?” He murmured.

“I shot him in the face, and a walker ripped his guts out while I watch.”

His eyes turned into flames. He jumped at once towards Derek roaring, reaching for his axe. Derek blocked him with his arm easily and pushed him towards us as Ryan jumped forward passing me and smashed his head with the shotgun.

“You pigs!” He yelled dropping on the ground and sliding back. “I’ll cut you with my Katana!”

"Shove it up your ass bitch.” I murmured as I tossed my handgun to Beth. I walked over to him and grabbed his slender neck, and I made him stand up forcefully. Then I punched his stomach holding his neck bending him, feeling his solid ribs. I straighten him by pulling by his curly faded hair, then I smashed his face again and again with my knuckles. After the fifth one, I loosened my grip on his neck and gave him the final blast as hard as I could, pushing him back and making him fall down.

“I’ll cut you!” He blabbered through his blood mixed saliva. “I’ll cut you with katana!”

I pulled out my knife as the shadow of fear took over his sight. He crawled backwards away from me as I sped up and reached him.

“Trevor!” Yelled Beth, pulling me out of my state of mind.

I turned around and looked at her holding the shining blade of death, then turned back to my prey with the slightest smile in the corner of my lips.

“Don’t do this! I’ll cut you pigs!” He said getting up, turning back waving as ran away from me towards the house.

I went to Beth and asked for the gun. She kept looking at me with glittering eyes. Ryan offered Jane’s gun to me. I took it thanking him, then turned back and aimed at the running man’s legs. Watching him run, I knew exactly where the bullet was going to be hit. I squeezed the trigger. With the blasting sound the man dropped down on the yellow ground wailing. I walked over to him with the gun in my hand. He was crawling towards the house with all he got, leaving blood trail on the way. I saw people emerging out of the house and watching us. I reached the sobbing man, kicked him and turned him over with my leg. He looked at me with furious red eyes and groaned as I stepped on his gunshot wound, pressing it with my shoe.

“Unlike you, Beth wants me inside of her.” I said.

“The bitch got you fooled! The bitch is a skank! You think I’d have sex with a girl in my daughter’s age? She messed me up!”

His words struck my balance.

“I’m more man than you’ll ever be!" He continued. "I’m unarmed! You’re doing this to a man who can’t protect himself!” He yelled in pain as I pressed his wound harder.

“What about Christine’s brother? Huh!? What about Nick?! Was he armed when you shot him?”

He chuckled as blood rushed out of his mouth and soaked his facial hair.

“Handers are not what you think they are...! They’re traitors.... Don’t trust them....”

“What do you mean—traitors? You killed their son for a goddamned radio!”

“They’ll get you... They’ll get you with their people... They’ve been stealing our stuff! And giving them to their people...!”

I tucked in the handgun and drew the knife out.

“Let me go... I’m done... I’m done with this shit..!”

“You screwed up man." I said crouching before him. "You ruined people’s lives. People I care about.”

“Give it time kid...” He said breathing heavily, gasping for air. “I can tell... you’re worse than me...”

I felt myself battling for the decision.

“You’re a wannabe.” I said. “I’m the real deal.”

He looked at me with his dying sight and smiled. "Where I'm going... wherever it is... I'll see you soon there..." He said. In the next instant, I raised the blade up and stabbed him deep in the eye.