Stormy Weather

A/N: Before we start the story, I want to say, I follow the episode by watching it and following the transcript and put it in my own words, so don't say anything! Same goes for future chapters! Now that's out of the way, enjoy!

(-)

Marinette is trying to catch Manon, who has her hat that is not complete yet. "Come on, Manon, give that back!" Marinette said, trying to catch her. Manon giggles as she dodges and runs away from Marinette, she jumps on the sofa, while wearing a white hat and holding it tightly. "But I wanna be a fashion designer too!" Marinette jumps towards Manon to catch her, but Manon quickly jumps off the couch, causing Marinette to headbutt on the sofa and on her knees.

"Manon, please, it's not finished! You're gonna ruin it!" Marinette said as she got up and look for Manon and her unfinished hat. Marinette hears Manon's giggles, she turns to see her under the table, Marinette quickly crawls under the table to grab her, but Manon jumps on the chair. Marinette tries to catch her again, but Manon jumps off the chair, causing Marinette to hit her head. "Ah! Nnnngh..." Marinette rubs her head before continuing to find Manon, "Hmmm... Huh? Ah!" Marinette giggles and tiptoes towards the white curtains and opens it, revealing a doll wearing her hat.

"I'm gonna vote for Mireille, she's the best!" Marinette hear Manon's voice, she turned to see her holding her phone, Marinette grabs her phone as she said, "Hey, my phone!" Manon quickly grabs her Marinette's hat and runs away from her again while giggling. "Ughhh... Why did I agree to do this again?" "Because your mom asked us to, that's why." A voice replied.

Marinette turn to see Brianna, who's carrying Manon in her arms, walking up to her and hands over her hat. "Thanks Brie." Marinette said with a relieved smile while taking the hat from her, "How did you catch her?" "I used to babysit kids back in New York. Guess you can say I'm sort of an expert when it comes to kids." Brianna said, she walks over to the sofa and said to Manon as she sat down and puts Manon on her lap, "Here you go, Manon." She hands over her phone to Manon, "you can vote for Mireille, but you have to promise to give my phone back." "Thanks Brie!" Manon exclaimed while hugging her, "You're the best!"

The doorbell rung, Marinette walks towards the door as Brianna put Manon down on the sofa and follows Marinette, who opens the door to reveal Alya, hers and Marinette best friend and one out of two Marinette's wing woman, Brianna is Marinette's second wing woman after she became friends with Alya. "Alya?" Marinette said in a confused tone, "Hi Alya!" Brianna said while waving at her, "Hey, I got a huge scoop for you. Guess who's on a photoshoot in the park?" Alya said while holding her phone in front of them, it was a picture of Adrien Agreste leaning against a tree and posing for the camera. Marinette gasps and swipes the phone from Alya.

"Now? Adrien is in the park right now?" Marinette asked in disbelief, "As we speak!" Alya replied, "Oh, gosh! What...what am I gonna say to him?" Marinette asked panicky, "The same thing as usual." Alya said before imitates Marinette when she's around Adrien, "I... uhhh... dahee... wha... ahh..." "Stop it." Marinette said, "Uh, who's she?" Manon asked from between Marinette's legs and with a confused look. "Whoops! I forgot about this little detail." Marinette said, scratching the back of her head.

"And who's she?" Alya asked while looking at the child in front of her, "This is Manon, one of my mom's friends' daughters. I'm watching her all afternoon." "And that's why I'm here. I'm helping Marinette watch her." Brianna added, Marinette gasps, dealing the situation she was in right now. "Oh no! I can't go out!" "Let me guess. Another "you couldn't say no" favor?" Alya guesses, "No, I just couldn't... say... no..." Marinette replied weakly.

"In other words, it was one of the things Mari can't say no to." Brianna said with a smirk. "Look, no problem! I'll look after your little detail for you." Alya said, before wraps her arm around Brianna's shoulder as Manon runs off, "Besides, Brie will be there to help me with Manon, we'll take turns watching her." "Yeah, so you got nothing to worry about." Brianna said, putting her hand on her hip.