A Miraculous surprise

Brianna was making her way back home with her box of sweets in her hands. She was very happy that she made a new friend. "Wow, I'm not in school yet and I already made a new friend! I can't wait to see Marinette again! What a day!" Brianna said happily and excitedly. Just as she was close to her home, she saw an older man in front of her house, carrying two grocery bags, he can't carry them, he was holding a cane, so Brianna went over to help him. "Excuse me, sir. Do you need some help? I can carry those for you." Brianna said kindly. "That's really nice of you." He smiled. Brianna smiled back and started carrying his bags, they both walked to his house. That took long enough to reached there, Brianna put them beside the door, he thanked her and went inside.

Brianna smiled and walked straight back home. Brianna arrives at home where her parents are in the living room. "Hey Brianna, how was your walk?" Jacob asked his daughter. "Great! I'm not in school yet, and I already made a new friend." Brianna said as she places the box on the table. "You did? That's great sweetie!" "Her name is Marinette. She's so sweet and nice. And she lives in a bakery with her parents. And look." Brianna opens the box to reveal the eclairs and Macarons she ordered. "Honey, they look delicious." Kathleen said as they all grabbed an eclair and ate it. "Hmmm and taste delicious too." Jacob said after swallowing. "Marinette also goes to the same school I'm going. I can't wait to see her again!" Brianna said excitedly. "I'm sure you will sweetheart." Jacob smile.

After they finish eating, Kathleen took the box of desserts to the kitchen, Brianna walks up to her bedroom and sat on her bed, then she notices a small box on her bed. "Huh? What's this?" She asks herself as she reach over and grab the box and sat down on her bed, "I don't remember bringing this with me from New York." She opened the box to see a silver chain necklace with a full moon pendant as a grey light shining appeared blinding her. Brianna yelped as she dropped the box in surprise. When the light stopped shinning, Brianna noticed a small creature. "Hi!"

Brianna stared at it, eyes widened in shock and confusion. "Ah!" Brianna yelped as she fell off of her bed and landed on her back, "Ow..." The creature float above her, asking in concern, "Are you okay?" Brianna sat up as she rubs her back, trying to rub the pain away. "Guh... Yeah, I'm fine." Brianna looks back at the creature and asked, "Uhh... who or what are you?" Brianna raised on finger, gently poking the small creature which makes it giggled adorably. Brianna took a good closer look at the creature and realized it was a small black, white and grey wolf since it has a wolf tail, wolf like ears, cute pale-yellow eyes and it must be a female wolf. "My name is Loona, and I'm your kwami." The creature introduce herself, "I'll explain everything to you."

Loona explained everything to Brianna about an evil supervillain named Hawkmoth, who used the butterfly miraculous for evil by turning the butterflies called akumas to akumatized normal people into super villains from their negative emotions, "So, let me get this straight; this is like a superhero thing?" Loona nodded, "I have to stop this Hawkmoth guy and get the butterfly miraculous away from him and he'll be defeated?" "That's right," Loona said, "You've been chosen! I can grant you superpowers. The Miraculous is the necklace, right there!" She pointed that box on the floor.

Brianna saw the necklace inside the small box, the chain necklace once silver with the normal full moon, the chain necklace is now bronze gold with the full moon now changed into a full blue moon and the color of the pendant itself changed from silver to bronze gold. Brianna picked up the necklace as she stood up back to her feet, "Wow..." "Put it on!" Brianna did as Loona said as she took the necklace out of the box, puts it around her neck and look back at the small kwami. "In order to transform, all you have to do is say, "Loona, Let's Hunt!" and to turn back to normal, just say, "Hunt's Over". This is also a secret, you cannot tell your friends, your family or anyone else about this or me."

"Okay, I understand!" Brianna agrees, "Just one question." "Yes?" Loona asked, "Will I have to fight Hawkmoth and his akumatized villains alone?" Brianna asked curiously, "No. You'll have partners to help you out, so you don't have to worry about fighting his army all by yourself." Loona reassures her. "Ok. That makes me feel a little better." Brianna said, feeling relieved that she won't have to become a lone wolf, "Now that's out of the way, do you have anything to eat? I'm hungry." Loona asked, "Sure. What do you like to eat?" Brianna asked the kwami, "I love to eat strawberries." Loona said, "OK. I'll be right back." Brianna said as she walks out of her room and towards the kitchen. A few minutes later, Brianna came back with a bowl of fresh strawberries all washed and placed it on her bed. Loona flew towards the bowel, lick her lips in hunger and began to eat them.

Once Loona finished all of the strawberries, she gave out a cute little burp and said, "Excuse me." Brianna giggled and grabbed the bowel and went to the kitchen to wash the bowel. She came back into her room; she went to her walk though closet and changed into her pajamas.

Brianna walked back out, letting her hair down, brushed her hair, putting her hair in a braid to sleep on, went under her covers, and grab a sleep mask

Brianna walked back out, letting her hair down, brushed her hair, putting her hair in a braid to sleep on, went under her covers, and grab a sleep mask. She padded her pillow for Loona to sleep on. Loona smiles and landed on the pillow and got comfortable as Brianna puts on her sleep mask. "I think you and I are going to get along just fine." Brianna said before she fell asleep with Loona.

(A/N: this took place after the origins of Ladybug and Cat Noir)