Making a new friend

The next morning came as the sun rises, Brianna wake up from the sun's light in her new bedroom,

she got out of her bed and look at the time, it was around 8 in the morning and she wanted to walked outside for a bit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

she got out of her bed and look at the time, it was around 8 in the morning and she wanted to walked outside for a bit. She went to her new bathroom and she'll admit, she likes it.

She glanced around the bathroom to see everything white and gold and glass

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She glanced around the bathroom to see everything white and gold and glass. Muttering at the interior, Brianna mentally thought that her mother really loves to design interior too much. Oh well, it's hers from now on. She took off her pajamas and putting them on a oval-wicker laundry basket near the bath tub, grabbing a towel in one of the towel dressers and proceeding to step inside the bath tub to do her daily bath. Brianna finished taking a bath as she walked out in her towel and she use the other one to dry her hair. She hums a light tune as she walked in her walk-in closet,

 She hums a light tune as she walked in her walk-in closet,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

looking around for her outfit. She look around for a bit and found her usual outfit. Brianna walked out of her closet with her usual clothes, puts them on her bed, and opened a drawer which contains her undergarments and grabbing a fresh pair before dropping her towel on the ground and putting them on in a normal pace. As she was finally done, she comb her hair and put it into a high ponytail, she went downstairs as her small crossbody shoulder bag hit her softly on the side.

 As she was finally done, she comb her hair and put it into a high ponytail, she went downstairs as her small crossbody shoulder bag hit her softly on the side

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Stepping into the living room,

she saw her parents sketching while listening to relaxing Japanese music

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

she saw her parents sketching while listening to relaxing Japanese music. Listening to it helps inspire them to make new designs for them to make. Brianna coughed softly to get their attention, and they both look up to see their daughter. "Oh, good morning, Brianna." Kathleen said, "Are you heading somewhere?" "Yup, I'm going to stroll around Paris so I wouldn't get lost." Brianna said, "Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Jacob asked, since Kathleen already made breakfast for them earlier and it's in the fridge. "I already ate the food mom made." "Ok, honey. Be careful." Jacob said, "I will." Brianna said, kissed her parents' cheeks before heading out.

With the door close, Brianna then strolled outside to take a look on what's new in Paris. Now a good distance away from her mansion, Brianna looked around as she sees antique but beautiful tall buildings and bakeries as well. Happily thinking that Paris is such a beautiful place, Brianna turns to find a while building bakery with decent number of costumers inside. Inhaling once more, Brianna then walked through the bakery as she pushed open the door as she stepped in, the aroma now stronger as it filled her nostrils with a delightful scent and Brianna felt her stomach growl softly while looking around the sweets that are on displaying counters.

As Brianna stand in a line, she looked up the menu on the blackboard, which was hanging on the wall, seeing on what she would like to eat but having a hard time to choose. Eventually, Brianna was then served, as she hasn't chosen anything yet. A burly French man who was smiling at her, asked what she would like. "Um, what would you prefer, sir?" Brianna asked politely as she clutched her shoulder bag, smiling back. He raised his hands to wave about on a certain displaying counter, smiling warmly. "You should try eclairs and chocolate orange macarons, mademoiselle. They are my favorites." Beaming at the sound of the tasty treats, Brianna then nodded. "Alright, I'll have 8 eclairs and 10 chocolate orange macarons, please." The man nodded as well and twist his head as he raised a hand to his mouth.

"Marinette! Get those fresh batch of eclairs for me, please?" The man yelled and after a few minutes, a girl who was probably around Brianna's age, dashed through the back as she carried a tray full of eclairs. "Here you go, papa!" The man smiled at his daughter and asked her to boxed Brianna's order. She nodded and placed all the sweets Brianna ordered on a large sized white box with the bakery's logo and running around the counter to hand it over to Brianna. "Here you go, miss!" She smiled as she handed it over. Smiling back, Brianna replied, "Thank you." as they continued to stare each other happily. The man looked at the socialization and realized something. "Mademoiselle, are you maybe new here?"

Brianna turns her attention to him and nodded, "Yes. How did you know?" The man petted his chest proudly. "Our bakery is quite known, so when you stepped in and looked around a while ago, I knew that you were new. I'm glad you stopped by. Welcome to Paris." Giggling softly at the French man, she said, "Thank you." to confirm once more that she was fairly new when the girl with pale blue eyes asked her once more. The girl then smiled excitedly before asking, "Are you gonna study here? You look like my age and all. But more mature and prettier. Hehe." She laughed while she rubs the back of her head which her hair is pulled into two pigtails with red hair ties. Chuckling at her statement, Brianna nodded, "Yes, I'm gonna study in Collège Françoise Dupont. A friend of my dad knows the principal and that's where he introduces the school to us when they met." Brianna explained.

"Oh, wow! What a small world! I'm also attending there; I hope we could be together in a class!" She happily exclaimed which Brianna laughed back in delight. "I hope so, too." She immediately jumped as she looked like she remembered something. "Oh, silly me. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, and as you know the man on the counter is my dad. And my mom is upstairs though. You can meet her later." "She's so cheerful and happy." Brianna thought as she smiled. "My name is Brianna Lockwood-" she was interrupted by Marinette's gasp, her face etched in surprise. "N-No way, you're the daughter of Jacob and Kathleen Lockwood! Your parents make the best fashion outfits every season!" She declared, her face leaning forwards on Brianna. 

"Uh... yes?" She steps back once more, before blowing out a 'woah'. "I'm so jealous of you, Brianna!" Brianna laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her head. "Marinette, she might be busy so don't hover her too much." Marinette's dad called out as he fixed the sweets on the counter to make it more presentable, causing Marinette to snap out of her trance. "Oh, yeah. I'm so sorry! You probably need to go." Brianna and Marinette both friendly hugged each other. "Yeah, I need to go. See you on Monday, Marinette! See you as well, sir!" As Brianna waved at her and her dad, walking towards the entrance of the bakery while clutching her treat box. They both have back with a smile as they shout at the same time. "Welcome to Paris!"