Chapter 14: A night to remeber

Start from the beginning

Her skin was smooth and soft, her scent as loveable as he had always remembered it to be. He listened to carefully every single moan, gasp and sigh coming from Marinette, searching the best spots to kiss her. He found a tender spot just from above the crook of her neck, giving it special attention, feeling how Marinette relaxed more underneath him, her chest rising and falling with her soft whimpers, her fingers tangling with the back of his hair. Slowly Chat made his way lower with his kisses, kissing her collar bones peeking underneath the tee, his hand carefully brushing over her breast, testing if it was alright to touch her. She reacted to it with a soft sigh, her hands traveling up and down his neck. Cheeks completely covered with red tint Chat placed his palm over Marinette's breast, cupping it tenderly and giving her a tender massage while keeping his lips busy at her throat.

"Marinette," he whispered after a while of silence, taking a look at her half-closed eyes, "can we take your shirt off?"

"Already?" she asked with a joke, but seeing how his eyes narrowed worryingly, she let out a small laughter, ruffling his head playfully with both hands. "Of course, but only if we can take half of your suit off."

"Unfair," he protested with a grin, sitting up and pulling down his zipper. "I'll be half naked while you still have some clothes on."

Marinette shot him an evil eye and fidgeted herself free from her shirt, also pulling out her bra suddenly, earning a muffled gasp from Chat's parted lips. She felt a bit embarrassed to bare her breasts to him like this, but she laid back down on the mattress, ignoring the hotness on her face and chest.

"Now we are even," she noted and she had never seen anyone getting out from the top part of a full body suit so quickly as Chat. His body looked as gorgeous as Marinette had imagined it to be when she had seen the picture send by Chat of his own half naked body.

"Unfair," he protested again, eyes sparkling despite his efforts of trying to be hurt, "I wanted to do that."

"I can always put them back on..." Marinette was slightly confused, pondering if she had done a right thing, but Chat put his hands up in the air as a stop sign.

"No! No, this is good," he smiled, shifting to sit on top of Marinette, arching his back to get his face closer to hers, "This is all very good..." Chat purred tenderly, placing slowly his both palms over Marinette's bosom, hiding her breasts underneath his palms. Her skin was warm and the way her lips parted with a pleased hum, eyes closing at his touch made Chat's heart skip a wild beat. He massaged her softness gently, thinking of all possible cat puns for the situation, but he couldn't say them. Couldn't break the magic of the moment.

Marinette couldn't believe these were the hands of Chat "Adrien" Noir caressing her so tenderly. She couldn't dare to look him in the eyes, so she closed her eyelids, the sensation of his touch becoming more vivid. His hands were warm, soothing and so very exciting. Her own heat was rising slowly and when he bent down to kiss her lips, his palms still massaging her breasts, fingers fumbling with her erected nipples, Marinette was sure she would pass out. She moaned into his mouth, his hands twitching, and he replied to her with a moan of his own. She rose her hands up to his shoulders, letting them travel up and down alongside his arms and upper back, enjoying every single bit of Chat's body she got to touch freely.

If this was a dream Marinette didn't want to wake up. Shyly she pushed her palms down to his chest, feeling his muscles and nipples, earning a sudden loud growl when she tried if he liked to have his nipples touched, too.

"Oh, sorry!" she hastily broke the kiss, withdrawing her hands. Chat grinned and shook his head.

"No, no problems, no harm done. Touch me anywhere you like. I'll let you know if you find some no-nos".