E I G H T

"The 'rock' is here acctually." You said and Steve turned his head in confusion. "When me and Steve where in the bathroom- cleaning." You choke out. Your face was red.
"I stumbled apon something..." you said and walked into the bathroom, both of them following. "That." You pointed at a tilted tile from the bathroom wall. You pryed it off and noticed a green glow below, you tore another tile off.
"What the- HEY HEY HEY!" Steve said and he stopped you. "What the hell are you doing? My parents will kill me!" He said and ran his finger through his hair and pointed at the wall. "What are you doing?" He asked again. You looked at el.
"Hold him back please." You say and she nodded and did so. You tore a bit more off until you found the rock, it was as big as a golf ball but more oval-y. You tear it out of the installation and nod at el for her to let go of Steve. He looked at you angrily.
"This is our ticket to finding the kids." You said and his scowl faded into a smirk. "Okay.." He said and put his hand on his hip. You take eleven back to the television and get her set up. You put the rock in her hand and let her do her thing. After awhile steve tapped your shoulder.
"Her nose is bleeding babe." He said concerned. You tried to fight back a smile but it slipped. babe. He blushed and you giggled.
"It's okay babe, and be quiet, she needs to focus-"
"They're happy." You heard el say. You scooted closer. "Are they okay?" Steve asks. You smack his hand. "SHHSHSHSHHHH" You say.
"They-" el burst in tears. "- they are playing D&D and laughing." She said and you hugged her.
"I can-oh no.." she said. "They're at Billy's. He just handed them food."
"Impossible! I killed him!" You said there was no way you could go. He would kill you if he saw you again, then you had a plan.

*

Steve took you to Billy's house and you knocked on the door while everyone else hid. It opened and there he was. He put his hand on his hip and smirked, then cocked an eyebrow.
"Well, well, well..." he said and pulled his mouth to your ear. "I almost died if you weren't so- in accurate." He said deeply. Giving you chills. "Tell your friends to come in or ill kill them." He said sending another line of chills, shivering down your back.

"Steve, Eleven." You said, not turning your head. "Come on."
They came out the hiding spot and went inside while billy kept you outside. He reached his hand over and shut the screen door then faced you again. "You'll pay for this." He said and lifted you up. You stayed silent.. you only waited for what was next. He brought you into a shed and tied you to a wooden chair. He then pulled up a chair next to you and faced you. You started crying silently and looked at the floor. He brushed you hair back behind your ear and whispered, "sh sh sh it's gonna be- okay." He hesitated. You sobbed a bit more.
"Please don't hurt me.. I'll do anything just please..." you cried out loud. You look at his face but regret it. He had an evil smirk placed against his face. You looked back down and blushed.

"You can't take it back." He said and you sobbed while he untied you. Suddenly steve burst through the door and stopped him with a punch but Billy was too strong. You could see him calm down. "Make pasta for dinner" he said and left the room.