O N E

The year is 1985 and you had just woke up and got out of bed. You walked to the kitchen. The world was empty but still had a few people left in it, that's what Dustin told you. He also said that some weird monster was hiding everyone somewhere and they where trying to find it. You also learned that it doesn't like light, so you could shine a light on it and it would hiss and go away. The gang called you Sunny, because your middle name is sunshine. You sat down and ate some food then went upstairs to do your hair. You finished and went outside to meet up with everyone. They where all at mikes house so you rode your bike there because it was farther.

You petaled into his driveway and lowered your bike to the floor. You stepped up to the door and knocked three times.
The door creaked open and Steve answered it. What the hell is steve Harrington doing here?!? You reached forward and pulled the door shut. You didn't know what else to do. You sighed at the stupid thing you did and opened the door. Steve was still standing there.
"I'm sorry I didn't expect you to be here." You said and rubbed your hand up and down your arm.
"Is that a bad thing? Cuz I don't have to let you in." He crosses his arms
"No I-"
"Steve let her in!" Mike said and pushed him aside. You giggled.
"Thanks." You laughed and walked inside. You where kinda upset on how you made an impression on Steve, you liked him a lot and wanted him to like you. You glance over to see dustin. "Dustin!" You call, he was your favorite, besides Eleven.
"Hey! Was sup sunny D?" He laughed. Sunny D thats new.
"I like the name." You say down next to him,
"Thanks." He said and continued to work with El, Max, Lucas, Will, and Steve. Nancy and Jonathan where there too but they where too busy smashing faces with each other. You felt bad for Steve, he really loved Nancy but he was just a joke to her. You could treat him better, way better than what she did to him. You realized you where starring at him for awhile when Dustin bumped you with his elbow.
"Oh-" you said and averted you eyes back to Dustin. Lucas started making smooching noises, making your face get real hot. "Where's the bathroom?" You asked mike.
"Down the hall, third door to the left."
"Thanks." You needed to get out of there, you where a hot mess.

You opened the bathroom door and started at yourself in the mirror until you stopped blushing but someone knocked on the door.
"Yea." You said.
"Can I come in?" Holy shit it was Steve
"I- um yea.." you opened the door and let him inside. "Do you need to-" you pointed to the toilet but he shook his head. "Well I uh," you felt your face get hot again, damn it. He chuckled and pulled you close to him. Your chest was against his so you where positive he was able to hear your heartbeat going 100 miles an hour. He pulled your chin so you where facing him then he planted a soft kiss onto your lips but you both jumped when someone banged on the door three hard times.
"SUNNY, STEVE LEMME IN I HAVE TO PEE! No one has time for your make out 'sesh!!" Max screamed and Steve flinched at the last part, Nancy was sure to hear that.
He unlocked the door and max ran in and pushed you guys out then closed and locked the door. You rubbed the back of your neck, was Steve still gonna talk to you or..

"Sun, come help us we need your sKiLlS" mike said and you walked back to the table.
"Yea?" You asked.
"Okay so we need two guards to go outside and shine flashlights at the thing." Mike said.
"And keep it away from the house, here's a walkie talkie, stay in touch." Dustin added.
"Alright, who's the second 'guard'?" You made quotes with your fingers. Eleven looked around the room, "Steve." She said. You slapped your forehead. "Why him." You asked.
"Because Nancy doesn't like you, you and Jonathan don't talk, and max will only fall asleep." She said "and we need everyone else in here."
"Alright" you threw your hands in the air. "Let's go steve." You said and walked outside and headed for the ladder that lead to the roof and climbed it then waited for it to get dark so your 'shift' could start.